ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, lets talk about the Adidas BD link. Seems to be some confusion around what's happening with it.

It's now currently BLOCKED for ALL previous and future Yeezy release product IDs:

AQ2659
AQ2660
AQ2661
BB1839
BB5350

It works fine for ALL other current and future release including the NMD R1 'Old Banana' dropping Saturday.

What will happen tomorrow morning is that certain web sessions will be granted access through the standard Yeezy queuing screen. Once that session is granted you will then be able to add Yeezy to your cart, that session will then be deleted losing ATC privileges.

So for all the peeps out there sharing the BD link on Whatsapp groups or PM's then don't bother. It ain't going to work. Wasting your time.

There is an alternative route to copping using a REST-ful client. Works a treat.

And anyone that paid money for this... you've been straight up fugazied. I'd be looking for your money back.

Good luck tomorrow y'all. 

Pardon my lack of technical savvy...But what does all this mean for the average Yeezy 350 seeker? I'm considering paying a fee to be privy to release info, backdoor links, etc. Is that type of service useless now?...Do we all stand a better chance by trying to go #teammanual ?

Thanks for the insight...Repped.

It's 2016 and y'all still think wearing clothes that fit you properly/showcase your sneakers makes you a woman. If you wear Yeezys without a taper you might as well throw your shoes in the garbage and put on some Lugz and call it a day. Masculinity so fragile [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Not that I ever win raffles, but I'm on site today at a client who has crappy cell reception so even if I get a call I might not get it. fargle bargle 

Guys say i win another pair, how much do you think i can sell it for? Would it be worth it to give it to flightclub or just sell it on craiglist or ebay? Going to keep the one i won from champs but **** if i get another pair that might be a vacation 

Alright, just like yesterday If  When  you guys get a call, please list where you won so we can keep on keepin on.
nthat.gif
 Hope the NT fam eats.

Nice, I'm guessing you get shafted on most releases there too? In Halifax we don't even get UB's or Racers. :smh:

not necessarily, we have a HOH here and our FTL gets all the big releases. we got some ubs and racers a few weeks back. only thing we don't get is the yeezys :smh:

courtside sneakers based in Halifax right? ive ordered some kicks off their site before, they're good people

lol at FTL already putting up a link to the shoes. stupid easy for people to build a script a.k.a "bot" specifically for that page.

Guys say i win another pair, how much do you think i can sell it for? Would it be worth it to give it to flightclub or just sell it on craiglist or ebay? Going to keep the one i won from champs but **** if i get another pair that might be a vacation 

$7-800 so your profit would be a plane ticket yes.

Just checked flightclub gives you 80% of the sale price they have the 350's listed for 1500 so i would get 1200 but who the **** would buy them for 1500 lol

I have no clue about bots but do people turn them on remotely if theyre at work? If assume using something like Teamviewer?

those are the OG, the retro gonna be like 900

OGs are collectors items now

If you ever walked into FC on the weekend all you see is rich white kids with parents in tow buying yeezys no questions asked

Last edited:
yeah you ain't gonna cash out more than $800-$900 until a few months later. You gonna have to put that vacation on hold. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom