ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Succezz in Chicago is charging $800 per pair, FCFS tomorrow. 
roll.gif

They are such a joke. 

Just hit Glendale Galleria Adidas! Size 10.5!

Got 2 pairs locked up so far -- one pair from Champs in Santa Monica thanks to my girl and now this.

Last edited:
Bait maybe but shiekh raffle codes were everywhere fam

i would hope only locals did Shiekh raffle even with the code being online, just hoped it was low hundreds of people. Also, wonder what happens if someone doesn't clams their pair at Shiekh..

Just hit from adidas SF. Glad I didn't leave the ridiculous 3.5 hour line halfway through. Thought I had 0 chance of winning from the amount of entrants this time around. 

Last edited:
So I spoke to the DM of footaction and he explained that he oversaw calls for the three tristate area footaction and they left voicemail and Called back etc. So maybe I am just being paranoid. On the plus side I got a call for another pair

So I spoke to the DM of footaction and he explained that he oversaw calls for the three tristate area footaction and they left voicemail and Called back etc. So maybe I am just being paranoid. On the plus side I got a call for another pair

this ladies man. teach me the ways.

i would hope only locals did Shiekh raffle even with the code being online, just hoped it was low hundreds of people. Also, wonder what happens if someone doesn't clams their pair at Shiekh..

Unclaimed pairs become available at 1 if employees don't cook first

Okay, seems you guys are right and Shiekh was far from lowkey.

On another note, scared to check these emails..

if you didnt get a call back from the finishline SI raffle its because you didnt slide them $400.

laugh.gif

Just hit from adidas SF. Glad I didn't leave the ridiculous 3.5 hour line halfway through. Thought I had 0 chance of winning from the amount of entrants this time around. 

Word. I was so torn between leaving the line or not after 40 minutes. But figured since I made the trip out to SF and already wasted 40 minutes in line, I might as well just tough it out and wait. Glad I did. Congrats to you fam. Still can't believe it. I guess it's beginners luck since it was my very first in-store raffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom