ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i have the BD for FR that worked but don't know how to convert to US. If anyone is good with this sort of thing we can exchange info!

everyone has that link and the pid is encrypted so it should be different for US

Cheers. First through Adidas, Demandware was acting janky as hell but you just have to keep trying, hit a groove where it isn't failing under load.
Yeah checkout and size selection was crazy. Entered my details like 4 or 5 times and it crashed every time. Suddenly it worked.

Team manual with the W  
pimp.gif

of course i was able to create the account on size, and adding the 001 to my number worked. account was saved w billing, but then size 9.5 gone. literally had it in my cart for over 10 minutes

I forgot about the release went out drinking last night ha.  What websites are yet to release them?

I forgot about the release went out drinking last night ha.  What websites are yet to release them?
damn fam. It's probably to late now.

FTL was a joke

ADC has a few pairs left

Edit:

unless you want to cop from an us site of course

Last edited:
was so close on size. honestly if had known size was releasing and was available to us customers, i would have a pair would have created an account beforehand and i'd be asleep already having gotten a random size, 9.5. but hey resell szn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom