ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up 30 mins after they released. Got inventory error kept hitting try again finally got threw entered my credit card info hit submit for a error page different from the adidas one everyone else got hit refresh and it went to the confirmation screen. First time getting lucky in a while

Keep hitting try again if you get an inventory error. Finally got them in cart, but getting errors ever step of the checkout. 

You're not wrong. 
laugh.gif
 Huge waste of money, but it's a learning lesson. Open to suggestions though. 
I remember him posting like I have the ultimate tool to get the Supreme 5's and come game day everybody who bought it got the Supreme L and I cooked two pairs manually lol.

I got thru on 3 tabs! I paid for my size 8. Carted 11 and 10.5 but wouldn't let me check out ended up on that error page. Tried again a few moments ago and said both were sold out.

It says "In stock" but wont let me check out because the quantity requested is not available...

Was anyone able to check out even with this error?

I remember him posting like I have the ultimate tool to get the Supreme 5's and come game day everybody who bought it got the Supreme L and I cooked two pairs manually lol.
Lmao, that reminds me that he was trying to post customer recommendations, and there was like one lonely guy who actually got through on the preme 5's. Was like hm.. Ah well. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom