ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took a giant L on this whole release.

Had my macbook with two browsers and two iphones and still couldn't checkout.

On top of that my wifi got banned from adidas for some reason? I wasnt even refreshing or anything.

Somebody got a 10 or 10.5 to oop your boy? Double retail is still a good deal lol

Cryday

nthat.gif
rip order

Last edited:
Pretty salty about the inventory errors BS, especially when I would hit try again 10 times and it wouldn't do anything.

Should be banned for trolling. There are no links that worked, I had 5 of them before. None worked.
Nope, lmao
The Salt Is Real
I have plenty of people to backup that BD's were working

right.. they blocked the product ID from working in any type of link in the browser whether it was inventory check or BD link.

no salt here. i only buy yeezy's to make money, and i've made thousands in the past few months. :smokin

All three have different billing and shipping :tongue:

hahaha dam well congrats then bro, please don't resell please rock em to death. One day I might come up like you and im gonna beat them to the ground

Reselling one :lol: . Giving one to my boy, girl is rocking her pair, and trading the last for tans or MRs. Already have the first PBs which is the only other release I was successful at oddly enough.

Adidas gave me a massive L today. They finally released size 16s, charged my card, no order, and now I can't even go out to eat cuz they holding my money right now laughing at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom