ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing pics like that makes my blood boil.
mean.gif
Everybody will get yeezys. Kanye promised

Agreed, might as well get you some REAL designer shoes for that price point. Some people brag about spending $1500 on yeezys, i would feel embarrassed telling that to any Adult out side of this forum.
$1500?? Shoot, I have a pair of NikeID Kobe X for $250+tax and I'm kinda embarrassed to tell people how much I spent on that...... 

Smh.

How do you clean Yeezy's (OT) got a little dirt mark on it, not a big deal, but if its removeable then id do it. Main thing is that I dont wanna "spread" the dirt around by using a toothbrush or paper towel nor do I wanna ruin the fabric.

dude thats actually ****** up how much he making if he got 120 pairs i need to go to this dudes culinary school to learn to cook like him

You'd be surprised if you knew who feeds all these local shops there Yeezys!

Some of our own NT'res keep the stock alive!

For anyone that paid with paypal, did ur bank authorize the transaction yet for adidas.com or ca

Last edited:
No ones ever cleaned their 350's..?

Theres a YT vid of a guy showing how to clean the midsole, as if no one knew to use soap and water on the damn midsole. :lol:

No ones ever cleaned their 350's..?

Theres a YT vid of a guy showing how to clean the midsole, as if no one knew to use soap and water on the damn midsole.
laugh.gif
you'd be surprised my friend.

this is the jason mark crep protect repel sole saver generation.

Its the upper that im trying to figure out. I figure the mark is from getting in my car and me hitting the gas medal with the side of the upper of the shoe (where the toppinky toe is at basically). Jason Mark works? Will it "fray" or lighten up the material? I dont want it to look fuzzy.

Last edited:
Its the upper that im trying to figure out. I figure the mark is from getting in my car and me hitting the gas medal with the side of the upper of the shoe (where the toppinky toe is at basically). Jason Mark works? Will it "fray" or lighten up the material? I dont want it to look fuzzy.
jason mark ruins any material not named full grain leather

Damp cloth, warm water, dish or laundry detergent. All ya need. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom