ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Self imposed internet hiatus.

U been cooking brother?
few pairs here and there. Don't wanna jinx myself, but haven't missed a yzy for retail yet. Heard you cooked this release too. 
nthat.gif

Hey guys, quick question on sizing... I'm looking to pick up a pair of Oxford Tans and I'm stuck deciding between a US 11 or 11.5

The only other Adidas shoe I own are the Tubular Primeknits and I wear a US 11.5 but they is a bit of wiggle room for my feet.

Any tips?

My tts is 9.5
Td size 9 perfect fit
Og pb size 9.5 was half size too big
Mr 9.5 perfect fit
Tans 9.5 perfect fit
Bb pb 9.5 perfect fit with the extra padding
Thanks for this info man, I'm a 9.5 with TDs and PBs size 9, interesting to see how the more recent releases got closer to TTS

Anybody still looking for those h&m twill pants with the zippers at the bottom? Pm me if you're looking for them.

Not my pic, it's from reddit, but...

View media item 1925764

is that weird bulge in the back of those yeezys because of the added padding? If so ehhhh that's SUS idk what I think about that, they look way less sleek

Last edited:
Hey does anyone have experience with Fed Ex losing a package?

I checked my order status today and it looked like they "delivered"  like five mins before I checked. I've looked everywhere and can't find it...now they're investigating. Am i screwed or what?

Last edited:

Hey does anyone have experience with Fed Ex losing a package?

I checked my order status today and it looked like they attempted a delivery like five mins before I checked. I've looked everywhere and can't find it...now they're investigating. Am i screwed or what?
does it say 'delivered' on tracking? "attempted a delivery" isn't very clear in the context of your sentence

Good logic, but unfortunately wrong. For Jordans, most if not all OGs had higher quality from the start vs the retros to come after. In this case with the PBs, a "lesser" version was created first with the "remastered/retro'd" version to follow.
What is happening is that adidas did a trial version with the BB And since people are already hyping it up to be a far better version then og pb .. I wouldn't be surprise if they start releasing .. Tans , mr , with extra padding and capitalize on the hype
I'm still waiting for pix on how the BBs are better than AQ from anybody on NT. I'd post pictures of both pairs but I can't see the difference.

If we talking about glue stains or flaws then that's quality control not to be mistaken for quality. I got glue stains on all 3 of my PBs. 

Last edited:
Not my pic, it's from reddit, but..

is that weird bulge in the back of those yeezys because of the added padding? If so ehhhh that's SUS idk what I think about that, they look way less sleek
yes that bulge is more noticeable on the BB pair than on the AQ pair.

Yeah sorry about that im just so confused right now...

it says it was "delivered -- left at front door" but there's nothing there like at all.
Example 1 of why you should "Hold for Pickup at nearest facility" on yeezys. 

I'm still waiting for pix on how the BBs are better than AQ from anybody on NT. I'd post pictures of both pairs but I can't see the difference.

If we talking about glue stains or flaws then that's quality control not to be mistaken for quality. I got glue stains on all 3 of my PBs. 
Some are saying the extra padding makes it comfier. I don't really feel that big of a difference between my BB pair and my AQ pair. I don't see the "improved quality" that everyone is talking about either. Like another member here said, people are just splitting hairs. 

Yeah sorry about that im just so confused right now...

it says it was "delivered -- left at front door" but there's nothing there like at all.
ah that sucks - might be a problem if you can't find it.

fedex actually delivered my ADC package to the wrong address; had to walk around a bit to find it. try looking for nearby houses w/ the same house number. otherwise just pray to yeezus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom