ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mesh pairs dropping next month shouldn't be too hard to cop. They'll probably still sell out fairly quickly, but they won't be instant OOS like so many NMD releases before them.

I figure the women's NMDs will be more available. .. it's a win for me. Can't wait :D

So after ordering off ADC On Friday at 11:34am EST, using a guest account to save time, I autofilled my info and I checked out successfully via mobile(safari).

I was waiting but never received confirmation email, nor did I receive shipping email but had charges pending from successful checkout.

Every few hours I kept checking email and my bank account for the any new activity while also checking niketalk for any input.

I heard mixed stories of ppl getting their confirmation late and/or getting after shipping confirmation. Wait til Monday ppl were saying. Also my pending charge had a date of monday 2/22 I figured I will know by Monday if the charges go thru or are released.

Nervous[emoji]128561[/emoji] and anxious[emoji]128563[/emoji], monday arrived with no activity except the pending charges now had a date of Tuesday 2/23. Everyone was saying If I didn't get an email by now I wouldn't get them and charges will eventually drop ...

Tuesday came and went with nothing new. Come Wednesday morning my pending charges were put back into my account, no shoes for me [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji] all hope was lost.

I go to work and on my break I decide to call customer service and they tell me the shoes have left the warehouse and that they were delivered at 2:22pm(the current time was 2:24) I said thanks and got off the phone rushing to my house on break. Upon getting to my front yard u do not see anything, thinking I was lied to I notice the screen door was ajar. I opened the screen door to find a cardboard box from Adidas! I rushed back to work and just got home and opened my package!

So I didn't not get any confirmation email, nor shipping email nor delivered email and the money was put back into my account BUT I have these beautiful AQs!

So after ordering off ADC On Friday at 11:34am EST, using a guest account to save time, I autofilled my info and I checked out successfully via mobile(safari).

I was waiting but never received confirmation email, nor did I receive shipping email but had charges pending from successful checkout.

Every few hours I kept checking email and my bank account for the any new activity while also checking niketalk for any input.

I heard mixed stories of ppl getting their confirmation late and/or getting after shipping confirmation. Wait til Monday ppl were saying. Also my pending charge had a date of monday 2/22 I figured I will know by Monday if the charges go thru or are released.

Nervous[emoji]128561[/emoji] and anxious[emoji]128563[/emoji], monday arrived with no activity except the pending charges now had a date of Tuesday 2/23. Everyone was saying If I didn't get an email by now I wouldn't get them and charges will eventually drop ...

Tuesday came and went with nothing new. Come Wednesday morning my pending charges were put back into my account, no shoes for me [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji] all hope was lost.

I go to work and on my break I decide to call customer service and they tell me the shoes have left the warehouse and that they were delivered at 2:22pm(the current time was 2:24) I said thanks and got off the phone rushing to my house on break. Upon getting to my front yard u do not see anything, thinking I was lied to I notice the screen door was ajar. I opened the screen door to find a cardboard box from Adidas! I rushed back to work and just got home and opened my package!

So I didn't not get any confirmation email, nor shipping email nor delivered email and the money was put back into my account BUT I have these beautiful AQs!

You got free shoes????

Free Yeezy's, the prophecy is fulfilled. 
laugh.gif

You my friend, ARE the winner's circle!

Way to overcome the odds.
Box of shrimp sent your way, compliments of the gang.
View media item 1925953

I don't know, so far I do. This has been the weirdest shoe purchase ever. No emails from Adidas and charges pending for 6 days only to fall off today and now I have the shoes

They still gonna charge you

Forgive me is this is common knowledge, but I was browsing the FTL release calendar and just for kicks I clicked on the PB 350 link & got this error message:

Knew Eastbay and FTL were related somehow, but was surprised that the FTL link seems to be re-directing to an eastbay URL somehow. Don't know much about that stuff but just thought it was strange.

You got free shoes????

No. He will get charged. Happens all the time with ADC. My charge fell off as well but I bet it posts in the next couple days guaranteed. Has happened before.

Just got home and FedEx left a door tag. Looks like the driver may have left his number on here. Should I call and try to track him down to get my pair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom