ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but it's iOS based only. Can you write Java for the Android version? I have all the logic done in Objective C already, it just needs to be switched Java.
You're either a smart person or I'm dumb. But it might be a little of both. Repped tho.

I can't decide whether to grab TDs or Moonrocks... fuuuuck. Watchu folks think?

I like them better than PB since they stand out more

Seems like we need the super_attribute[92] and super_attribute[196] values. You got em'?

I have a question does the AQ have some type of padding in the back or its just the BB... This is my first pair and its AQ and it has some sort of padding in back heel

I am not really a yeezy fan, but from an aesthetic view, if I had to choose from the entire collection (350s-950s), I would pick either the TD or MR 350s. Those are the best of the bunch and the ones I would actually rock if I had been able to obtain them. Flip a coin really.

cmon SP waiting on that email 
nerd.gif

I saved everyone's email that donated and I will send out the password the night before the next release. 

This goes without saying: Do not share this upcoming password or futures passwords—you're only hurting your chances.

To all those asking about collaborations: I will PM you guys soon with more details of where I'm at in regards to the app. I am super busy with school stuff right now.  
Donated, good looking out.

I have a question does the AQ have some type of padding in the back or its just the BB... This is my first pair and its AQ and it has some sort of padding in back heel
'

Thers padding but its paper thin, basically non-existent. The BB's padding is super obvious and you can visually see it from the outside and inside of the shoe. Look at pics and youll see what im talking about.

Since I received a bunch of messages all asking the same thing, here's the answer: 

On launch days, a password is going to be required to access the site. The only way to get access will be to make a donation (it can be $1 or whatever you want) and get the password directly from me. 

I'm going to PM some NT members the password the night before the release.

All funds received will go to an improved server and future projects.
In b4 people start getting finessed 

Eventually resale prices for the '15 should start to decrease, a bit (especially on the small sizes that are upwards of 2k rn)  due to the increased supply. I would anticipate that the pricing of the '15 and '16 will be relatively similar in a few weeks once the market starts to dry up a bit. 

I don't since one has padding and the other doesn't. There is a discernible difference.

Since one can be marketed as an "OG", "classic", etc. all it takes is crafty marketing from the seller to keep the AQs priced higher than the BBs.

On release day, RuVilla had a system where it placed everyone in a queue in order to have an opportunity to purchase the sneakers. With that being said, EVERYONE's queue link is unique, for obvious reasons.. so in theory you can't purchase from RuVilla unless you went through the queue link because that means you got through originally. So I monitored that unique (queue) link, and my monitor went off :smokin

I actually monitored BOTH links.. but I only got the size selector on the queue link, even though both monitors went off.
Repped. That makes more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom