ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have a link for that tracker? Might bring a few ppairs there
Unzip the folder and run the quote tracker. Do not delete the additional file in the folder as they it is required by the application. You may get a false positive when unzipping because the folder contains a dll file, you can ignore that.

How to use:

1) Insert the 13-digit quote id (this should be in the left-most column on the pdf FC sent to you)

If you can't find or don't have your quote Id you can login and find it here:

https://sell.flightclub.com/inventory-table.php

There should be a 14 character Id for each shoe, copy just the 13 digits and not the leading character.

2) Insert the url for your shoe as it appears on FC

3) Click 'Where they at doe?'

4) Profit?

I haven't built much error tolerance into this as it was something I whipped up quickly.

they can tweet nike shoes but cant respond to twitter mentions 
roll.gif

Sounds like Shoe Palace just got a lot more emails to sell to marketers.
mean.gif
thats the real kick to the nuts, not only were they never going to actually raffle pairs but they wanted free info on everyone so they can sell it snake ******* rats

If SP was just trolling, that's trife! :smh:

Hopefully not, though. Maybe they are waiting for their shipments to arrive at the stores?

Last edited:

thats the real kick to the nuts, not only were they never going to actually raffle pairs but they wanted free info on everyone so they can sell it snake ******* rats
Damn, so basically in the end they win, and gain even more money smh 

I saved everyone's email that donated and I will send out the password the night before the next release. 

This goes without saying: Do not share this upcoming password or futures passwords—you're only hurting your chances.

To all those asking about collaborations: I will PM you guys soon with more details of where I'm at in regards to the app. I am super busy with school stuff right now.  

Donated...appreciate what you're doing and the effort you're putting forth. Wish I could help more but I haven't coded anything since my high school c++ days...in other words a loooonnnngggg time ago lol

Donated...appreciate what you're doing and the effort you're putting forth. Wish I could help more but I haven't coded anything since my high school c++ days...in other words a loooonnnngggg time ago lol

Same here. I just know SQL now lol

I saved everyone's email that donated and I will send out the password the night before the next release. 

This goes without saying: Do not share this upcoming password or futures passwords—you're only hurting your chances.

To all those asking about collaborations: I will PM you guys soon with more details of where I'm at in regards to the app. I am super busy with school stuff right now.  

Donated

Shot over a small donation, but not sure if my email is included. I didn't type it in the message or anything, just kind of assumed it'd show somewhere but all I see is my name and residence address. If I need to provide an email, please let me know. Appreciate you!

Last edited:
Thanks for the donations everyone. We raised a little under $300. This will be enough to pay for the higher capacity servers for the next couple of months and encourage me to push new features forward. 

I received over 100 PM's and haven't went through them all, but I am going to answer some of the questions I seen asked. 

-I will not being making a Chrome extension. I am really pushing towards everything being mobile focused. So, all the updates moving forward will be either web based or a dedicated iOS app—sorry Android users.

-I have all your email address and will email the password when I lock down the site.

-Yes, I am taking requests. Just PM me what ever you want to see.

-As for all the collaboration offerings, it's not needed at the moment—I am not longer doing the android app. 

-There will be no Windows application or .exe. If you can't tell by now, I only develop for Apple products and the web. 

Last edited:
Thanks for the donations everyone. We raised a little under $300. This will be enough to pay for the higher capacity servers for the next couple of months and encourage me to push new features forward. 

I received over 100 PM's and haven't went through them all, but I am going to answer some of the questions I seen asked. 

-I will not being making a Chrome extension. I am really pushing towards everything being mobile focused. So, all the updates moving forward will be either web based or a dedicated iOS app—sorry Android users.

-I have all your email address and will email the password when I lock down the site.

-Yes, I am taking requests. Just PM me what ever you want to see.

-As for all the collaboration offerings, it's not needed at the moment—I am not longer doing the android app. 

-There will be no Windows application or .exe. If you can't tell by now, I only develop for Apple products and the web. 
Donated. I'm on android though. Bummer. Keep up the good work anyway.

I'm interested in donating, what's the cause for. I'd be glad to help out anyway I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom