ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole point of a donation is to support the cause, whether it's successful or not. "Donating" bc you expect something out of it is not a donation - you're giving just hoping to get yours.

Regardless, it is silly to see people shouting out their donations here, as if he doesn't know everyone who gives.

I appreciate his sentiments on trying to get this stuff out in the open for those of us not familiar with coding (like myself, though I have been inspired to try and learn). Factor that in with him being a grad student, and he's got plenty on his plate and some people are being generally supportive, whether or not anything comes of it.

Just my 2 cents.

[thread="641717"]My ADC AQ pairs came in yesterday and I was on the fence on either a 9 and 9.5, after reading comments I opted for 9.  After trying them on feet they feel slightly snug, would going up half a size be good or too large?  [/thread]
[thread="641717"]

Also, do UB fit the same as yeezyboost?[/thread]

Stick with the 9 as the primeknit stretches over time. UBs do not, they're more snug and run TTS.

I always go .5 down with 350's cuz even if slightly snug the material will stretch slightly. For me, ultra boost was .5 up, they are super snug at first then mold to your foot. Slight room in front of big toe but when you walk it touches top of shoe. I mean they are running shoes.
So Ultra Boosts should be +1 of your 350 size?

Such as... 8.5 in 350s = 9.5 in UB?

Can we know the plan first? It's hard to piece together the plan through all those page, I tried. So who has the details on what we are donating to and how it will work. I also see that both dudes who are in charge joined this month, so I need to know the plan thoroughly before I donate to someone with 50 posts (no hate)

I never said I donated. The whole thing sounds like a good idea but it sounds too good to be true.
Someone is taking time out of their busy schedule to build something that can possibly improve the chances of landing a pair on ADC for the next drop. Donations are in place to help with hosting/server costs. There are no guarantees, but the effort is appreciated, so what's too good to be true?

The whole point of a donation is to support the cause, whether it's successful or not. "Donating" bc you expect something out of it is not a donation - you're giving just hoping to get yours.

Regardless, it is silly to see people shouting out their donations here, as if he doesn't know everyone who gives.

I appreciate his sentiments on trying to get this stuff out in the open for those of us not familiar with coding (like myself, though I have been inspired to try and learn). Factor that in with him being a grad student, and he's got plenty on his plate and some people are being generally supportive, whether or not anything comes of it.

Just my 2 cents.
This 100%.

just people thinking we got scammed by ADC.

How? We ordered the AQ, says it on our invoice, says it on our order confirmation. Nobody got swindled. 

If anyone thinks they got swindled by ADC, I'll be glad to take them off anyone's hands :lol:

Just my 2 cents.

All great posts. :smokin

laugh.gif
watch someone try to get their money back or spouting off at the guy if they can't cop them after donating. Nothing but respect for people who can do that kind of stuff, I wouldn't even know where to begin.

Can we know the plan first? It's hard to piece together the plan through all those page, I tried. So who has the details on what we are donating to and how it will work. I also see that both dudes who are in charge joined this month, so I need to know the plan thoroughly before I donate to someone with 50 posts (no hate)
Pretty sure most (if not, all) of this has been listed already.

I feel for you that you didn't land a pair, but if you believe in some kind of karma, the posts you've been making are in-line with the multiple L's you've been taking. It's probably in your best interest to donate a few bucks to slightly improve your chances. If he happens to scam you out of the money you would've spent on gas/dollar menu/whatever you feel comfortable parting with, it's a lesson learned and you can move on. No hate.

Last edited:

Pretty sure most (if not, all) of this has been listed already.

I feel for you that you didn't land a pair, but if you believe in some kind of karma, the posts you've been making are in-line with the multiple L's you've been taking. It's probably in your best interest to donate a few bucks to slightly improve your chances. If he happens to scam you out of the money you would've spent of gas/dollar menu/whatever you feel comfortable parting with, it's a lesson learned and you can move on. No hate.
Where is the donation page? The guidelines? I just want to see it real quick

There are way too many PM's and I am busy today, but I will try answer the most common question again:

-What I am working on will not check you out automatically, It will simply add the item to your cart. The reason for this is it's going to be web based, not local. I don't want to be responsible for anyone's personal information. The same goes for the iOS app—even though the app will be local, most of the code will be running server side.

-When ready, the app will not available in the AppStore; each individual will get an invitation and instructions on how to install it—it will be using the iOS enterprise program. And don't worry Android users; there will be a web-version as well.

-I will not be developing anything for any other site other than Adidas. The reason: 1)Adidas has the biggest supply. 2)There are plenty of bots for other sites already. 3) Adidas is the most challenging, which makes it the most interesting to me.  

I'm always super skeptical of stuff like this. if dude is so good with coding, why not just use that knowledge to cop multiples for himself? you gotta ask yourself what is the real reason he is offering to help NT out...and taking donations in the process

but hey it's only a few bucks so no big loss for the people donating. I just have a hard time trusting most people when it comes to asking for money online

also not sure how big of a help an auto add-to-cart bot is gonna be. carting isn't the problem at all on ADC, it's the checkout

Last edited:

There are way too many PM's and I am busy today, but I will try answer the most common question again:

-What I am working on will not check you out automatically, It will simply add the item to your cart. The reason for this is it's going to be web based, not local. I don't want to be responsible for anyone's personal information. The same goes for the iOS app—even though the app will be local, most of the code will be running server side.

-When ready, the app will not available in the AppStore; each individual will get an invitation and instructions on how to install it—it will be using the iOS enterprise program. And don't worry Android users; there will be a web-version as well.

-I will not be developing anything for any other site other than Adidas. The reason: 1)Adidas has the biggest supply. 2)There are plenty of bots for other sites already. 3) Adidas is the most challenging, which makes it the most interesting to me.  
Donated fam. hope you show us EU ppl some love thou haha

Just my 2 cents.

Couldn't have said it better.

Last edited:

Whether it works or not, you are appreciated. I've seen cats on here brag for years about how they have inside info and/or skills to rack up. However, they are almost never trying to share what they have. The simple fact that you are willing to try makes you A+ in my book.

And for those that are squeamish about donating. Don't. It'll happen with or without you and if you aren't willing to go out on a limb with a few bucks then take that money and buy resell. :rofl:

Last edited:

I'm always super skeptical of stuff like this. if dude is so good with coding, why not just use that knowledge to cop multiples for himself? you gotta ask yourself what is the real reason he is offering to help NT out...and taking donations in the process

but hey it's only a few bucks so no big loss for the people donating. I just have a hard time trusting most people when it comes to asking for money online

also not sure how big of a help an auto add-to-cart bot is gonna be. carting isn't the problem at all on ADC, it's the checkout
If you were able to cart this time around, and were logged into your ADC account, you could just go to ADC and checkout through the normal site as the shoes would transfer in the cart.

1. It's voluntary. 

2. If you're donating, there should be no expectations. You're not paying for a product/service, just helping fund development and server space. I think it's cool so I threw a couple bucks in, even though I'm on android and an IOS app does me no good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom