ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asics Nimbus >>>>> Ultraboost on every level for running in.

Wasnt a fan of the Nimbus. Im a neutral runner and for some reason it wasnt that comfy for me. Switched to Saucony Kinvara's and Nike Pegasus and those were much better.

Havet used the UB really to run in, it honestly might be too squishy for me but for a general statement saying its not great for running should be discredited until you say something that backs it up (personal experience maybe).

Does anybody know any NYC spots that do swaps like Sole Supremacy?  I've been trying to trade some Tans for Moonrocks but I'm trying to stay local.  

Man somebody hook your boy up with the PBs for double retail! AQ BB i dont give a damn -_-

Jk

Unless u gonna do it

Last edited:
Im not feeling the slime yeezys theough pics. Might change when I see them in person. They look like a defective version of tans.

Still gonna cop though

Are they even 350's though? They actually look a little taller than the 350's. 

What if he calls 'em 450s. 
nerd.gif

My guess for this March release. Either restock on MR or TD 350s. After this 350 this will be the last normal 350 to be released. Beyond this March release all the 350 2.0s will start to come out and also the introduction of the 350 SPLZ. But thats just my opinion 
eyes.gif

if anyone didn't receive an email then check your spam. Google blocked me from sending bulk emails and I had to use my own mail server. Just be sure to unflag it as spam or you will miss out on updates.

if anyone didn't receive an email then check your spam. Google blocked me from sending bulk emails and I had to use my own mail server. Just be sure to unflag it as spam or you will miss out on updates.
Haven't got anything in normal inbox or spam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom