ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have faith in Ye.. :smokin

These early/leaked images don't phase me, and in MOST (Is it safe to say ALL?) cases the actual shoe wouldn't look like what is leaked or "rumored"... so lettuce all wait for Adidas or Ye's camp.

:nerd:

Adidas is screwing with me.  I got through on the PB release and put in my credit card info but received an error and never got order confirmation.  However I still have a pending charge for the 19th.  I have called twice and talked to two different CS reps and both say that they see an order that went through and that they shipped the shoes last week.  But when i press them for an order number or tracking number they get all confused.  I was on the phone with the last guy for over and hour and still wasnt able to clarify anything.  I called my credit card provider and they said that addidas is holding the charge open for some reason and they cant close it.  i have a pending charge, a an order that supposedly went through and no shoes.  This is beyond frustrating.

I have faith in Ye..
smokin.gif

These early/leaked images don't phase me, and in MOST (Is it safe to say ALL?) cases the actual shoe wouldn't look like what is leaked or "rumored"... so lettuce all wait for Adidas or Ye's camp.

you're looking at lettuce 
wink.gif

I don't see how we go from subtle earth tonal cws to this loud as hell neon. What disgusting Yeezy apparel will go with this I wonder. 

They could be cool for spring, but they're no way as versatile as all of the 4 previous colorways

Adidas is screwing with me.  I got through on the PB release and put in my credit card info but received an error and never got order confirmation.  However I still have a pending charge for the 19th.  I have called twice and talked to two different CS reps and both say that they see an order that went through and that they shipped the shoes last week.  But when i press them for an order number or tracking number they get all confused.  I was on the phone with the last guy for over and hour and still wasnt able to clarify anything.  I called my credit card provider and they said that addidas is holding the charge open for some reason and they cant close it.  i have a pending charge, a an order that supposedly went through and no shoes.  This is beyond frustrating.

What size?

I hope not too much hype on these lettuce 350 or at least they PRODUCE a ton of em lol...

Get it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom