ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
$999 for my size. I paid only $50 more on Goat, but yeah thats still a rack my dude.
laugh.gif
No ones getting MR's for a few hundred less than a g unless its used, desperate seller, or just plain lucky. And even then, you'd have to wait for that come up and hope you hit before someone else. If you really want em, just pay up.
Thought you paid $1160 for your MR's from Goat? But yeah you just gotta make local deals and hope you get lucky. I did find a few sellers in my size for under $1000. 

I'm pissed. I need help.

I sold my TB 750s back in January to some dude on eBay through PayPal invoice who I assumed was just rich and wanted a pair to wear right away. Today, I just got an email that he opened a dispute to refund his 1.8k.

His reasoning was that he brought them in to Flight Club to sell and they stated that they're not authentic. I got them off of Sivas so they are legit. So what the **** do I do?

I'm assuming he's just mad he couldn't flip them for more because what I gave him at the time was still under the peak of resell value. #1 I've already invested the money I made into shoes I could wear and #2 even if he does send them back, what if he gives me fakes?

I heard that PayPal and eBay almost always side with the buyer so idk what to do.....

Thought you paid $1160 for your MR's from Goat? But yeah you just gotta make local deals and hope you get lucky. I did find a few sellers in my size for under $1000. 

You had me second guessing how much I paid. :lol:

It was $1060, $10 for shipping. My bad, guess I read it wrong.

Last edited:
I'm pissed. I need help.

I sold my TB 750s back in January to some dude on eBay through PayPal invoice who I assumed was just rich and wanted a pair to wear right away. Today, I just got an email that he opened a dispute to refund his 1.8k.

His reasoning was that he brought them in to Flight Club to sell and they stated that they're not authentic. I got them off of Sivas so they are legit. So what the **** do I do?

I'm assuming he's just mad he couldn't flip them for more because what I gave him at the time was still under the peak of resell value. #1 I've already invested the money I made into shoes I could wear and #2 even if he does send them back, what if he gives me fakes?

I heard that PayPal and eBay almost always side with the buyer so idk what to do.....

not much you can do... they are simply going to tell the buyer to ship the item back. Paypal is ******* trash

I'm pissed. I need help.

Learn from your mistake.

In your invoice did you include a statement that the buyer seen pics, etc and agreed on them as is/no returns?

I'm pissed. I need help.

not much you can do... they are simply going to tell the buyer to ship the item back. Paypal is ******* trash
Pretty much. Sell high value items via paypal as a last resort.

In your invoice did you include a statement that the buyer seen pics, etc and agreed on them as is/no returns?

I did that with a few items where buyers claimed item not as described... I gave paypal private messages, pictures, dated tags that all corresponded with the transaction and messages. Called them a million times, spoke with managers... in the end they side with the buyer and tell you if they don't send back what you sent, then you can dispute... it's dumb

Not the pics part. I included all the details and that it was authentic, and no returns.

But **** I never expected him to screw me over like that. I'm a college student so I can't pull 1.8k out of thin air. It's all invested into other shoes I have.

I guess my only hope is he'll show mercy and realize he's being dumb af.

Not the pics part. I included all the details and that it was authentic, and no returns.

But **** I never expected him to screw me over like that. I'm a college student so I can't pull 1.8k out of thin air. It's all invested into other shoes I have.

I guess my only hope is he'll show mercy and realize he's being dumb af.
how long ago was the deal done?

I'm pissed. I need help.

how far away does he live?

might have to speak to his mommy if paypal ***** you

Last edited:
The funniest part about this story is..

Flight Club doesn't even legit check  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
I could pay a visit. How much is your fee papa?

Jk

But seriously, so if you get your shoes back and they are fake is there anything ebay can do? Do they have a "shoe" policy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom