ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF?! didnt show up on my emails until I just searched by username. Looks like they sent me the link 2 days ago (top right corner of email). 

Well, everybody has 5 minutes before they let the next person in line through. I wonder how long I should wait at this "Please Wait" screen. 

END's servers cannot handle Yeezy demand. Plus they gave developers a whole week to hack and create bots:smh:

people talkin about please wait and i ain't even get a link 
mean.gif

Same happened with a buddy of mine for the MR. Y'all had the advantage without even knowing. 
no, those emails appear to have been sent 2 days earlier but wont appear until now. it happened to me with past releases. my phone gives me a notification of email received, 2-3 days ago.

The e-mails just look as if they were sent earlier. Don't you think someone would have mentioned getting that e-mail in here instead. It's not like NTers like to cook in silence or anything like that.

no, those emails appear to have been sent 2 days earlier but wont appear until now. it happened to me with past releases. my phone gives me a notification of email received, 2-3 days ago.
I just realized this too. It looks the same on both email links which i know both weren't there until earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom