ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

To everyone who's posting sarcastic comments about how it shouldn't take 5 minutes to check out - have you ever tried checking out on a website that's being overloaded by traffic (e.g. ANY limited sneaker release on a regular website)? Sites that are being slammed with traffic can sometimes take ages to load (and that's assuming they don't crash/time out first) - so five minutes should actually be viewed as a blessing (provided any of us make it through), not something that you complain about. 

If End only gave you a minute, and you got cart-jacked, then you'd be in this thread whining about how End didn't give you enough time to check out.

Man, people always have to try to be smart *****...
It's okay fam, I'm here for you, I got the L too. 

Got the email 33 minutes into it & it just goes to a blank screen. Well, at least they hooked up a courtesy L...

To everyone who's posting sarcastic comments about how it shouldn't take 5 minutes to check out - have you ever tried checking out on a website that's being overloaded by traffic (e.g. ANY limited sneaker release on a regular website)? Sites that are being slammed with traffic can sometimes take ages to load (and that's assuming they don't crash/time out first) - so five minutes should actually be viewed as a blessing (provided any of us make it through), not something that you complain about. 

If End only gave you a minute, and you got cart-jacked, then you'd be in this thread whining about how End didn't give you enough time to check out.

Man, people always have to try to be smart *****...

I think you need a bowl of cereal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom