ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
these dudes had probably 5 pairs in each color way. had 350k sign ups. and now have 350k emails to send ******** newsletters too. **** was a ploy.

Last edited:
This will never happen because, let's be honest, Kanye West signing to Adidas was the best thing to EVER happen to the company. They, seemingly overnight, went from 0-little hype (Y-3 def had hype) to otherworldly levels of hype. Still, I don't understand why they don't release takedown/un-Yeezy/Adidas-only branded versions of Yeezy Boosts.

Yeah, theyre called Tubular X/Dooms/Nova's. :lol:

People just have to come to grips with paying resell on these, hype is too real. Never paid over 1k for shoe before but I did for TD's. MR's & PB's were under 1k thankfully.

How are those a takedown of Yeezy BOOST if they don't have Boost? Your logic makes 0 sense.

StaffSgttakeverythingsoliteral.

If you wanna be technical, take down versions of shoes (ie take Nike basketball for example) lack certain features of the "upper level" models. Instead of Shox on old ball kicks, no shocks, different midsole such as the VC3 (I think it was 3) ball kicks.

A take down version of a Yeezy BOOST, would therefore NOT include boost, cause its a TAKEDOWN.

But without being so technical, anything with some sort of ridged midsole design by Adidas Originals has been somewhat compared to a "consolation" Yeezy, or a "lesser" Yeezy. When the Sesame Tubular X came out, everyone was comparing them to Yeezys for example.

I personally have a jindo that my wife and I adopted. He's trying to sell frenchies in the long run. I don't understand $3k for a dog.
+1 for adopting.  As for the coworker, not cool IMO.   Fad breeding only hurts the breed, especially when you're trying to sell for exorbitant prices.  It's like sneaker resellers, but with living animals. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom