ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i said fake just bc that's what people have been saying to any LC that gets posted here. dude obv just ignoring basic etiquette, posting his pics twice.

also a pet peeve of mine when people "apologize" but don't actually mean it. all 6 of his posts are related to his LC and he initially posted properly but decided the NT community (of which he hasn't contributed to) wasn't serving his needs fast enough so he spammed this thread.

Last edited:
i said fake just bc that's what people have been saying to any LC that gets posted here. dude obv just ignoring basic etiquette, posting his pics twice.

also a pet peeve of mine when people "apologize" but don't actually mean it. all 6 of his posts are related to his LC and he initially posted properly but decided the NT community (of which he hasn't contributed to) wasn't serving his needs fast enough so he spammed this thread.

Rep.
Instead of asking for legit checks, they should check their literacy.

Do you cringe when you see people wearing those Adidas Tiro pants (huge 3 stripes going down the length of the pant) with Nike's? Yeah.

Lmfao absolutely not. I'm not sponsored by any brands nor do I feel a need to be decked out in any one brand. I get up, throw on something I like and walk out the door looking jiggy

I thought people get warnings when they try to LC here. Why are people responding anything but fake when someone posts?

Can someone help me with a LC on a pair of Pirate Blacks? Or point me to somewhere I can? trynna work out a trade with someone asap

Smh, 2016 and people still cant navigate the boards.
I think a large influx of people, if they are younger, just don't have good forum skills.

Like I've used forums a long time but a lot of younger people are more social media over traditional internet communication outlets like forums and IRC

I suspect you are correct with that assumption, plenty of younger people these days also have short attention spans and do not pay attention to detail all together.

I think a large influx of people, if they are younger, just don't have good forum skills.

Like I've used forums a long time but a lot of younger people are more social media over traditional internet communication outlets like forums and IRC
It's just laziness.

@bluntobject50 - fresh!

@hipstermike - NT is probably one of the easiest forums to navigate. And the search functionality is very good. It's just laziness.
Let me have hope in people that they at least try. I want to believe that people on here at least made more effort than others since they found the forum and stuff lol.

Maybe it's reading comprehension? 

hipstermike hipstermike I think you're being too generous here. Most times the simplest explanation is the correct one.

In this case, dude first posted saying he knows he's not supposed to do LCs in here and mentioned checking the LC thread. Then he decided to post all his pics, and then bump. So it's not comprehension (seriously, no LC is as simple as it gets), it's just entitlement/disregard. Icing on the cake was that he seemingly joined this forum for his LC and spammed the thread because he wasn't getting an answer fast enough, as if this forum owes him something.

@hipstermike I think you're being too generous here. Most times the simplest explanation is the correct one.

In this case, dude first posted saying he knows he's not supposed to do LCs in here and mentioned checking the LC thread. Then he decided to post all his pics, and then bump. So it's not comprehension (seriously, no LC is as simple as it gets), it's just entitlement/disregard. Icing on the cake was that he seemingly joined this forum for his LC and spammed the thread because he wasn't getting an answer fast enough, as if this forum owes him something.
that is pretty terrible. 

now when those 750s gonna drop?

I was hoping for an official adidas announcement by now but nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom