ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@jake80  has to be trollin' haha no way he's getting 2 BD pairs and selling shoes to idiots for that price. At least I hope. And if this is all 100%, then pls stop talking haha

BTW.. I also highly recommend that you guys all try to bribe your non-sneakerhead fans to enter raffle and dowload the confirmed app to try for you with $50 (only receive payment if they score). :lol:

great idea but they better be your friends and not try to screw you in the end. Better that they know nothing about yeezys. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
great idea but they better be your friends and not try to screw you in the end. Better that they no nothing about yeezys. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
most of them dont. They all look at me like im F'n crazy when I talk about sneakers 

really sucks not being in the zone at my house and having to drive to it ugh. especially hearing supposedly till be early in the morning now 

on a side note. Flight club sold an extra pair I had of PB's and Red Octobers this past month. [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]. Love those guys. Gave my PB's priority over the lower priced ones.

nerd.gif
 How the hell you manage to sell it for $2500? The ones I see on FC are only ~$1,500.

@jake80
 has to be trollin' haha no way he's getting 2 BD pairs and selling shoes to idiots for that price. At least I hope. And if this is all 100%, then pls stop talking haha

not a troll but I can see why people would think that. People pay these prices in LA. Many celebs and rich kids out this way. Had to get my priorities in order with kids, homes and cars. Starting to let go of many shoes. But I'll always go hard for certain shoes including Yeezy's. It's better than the stock market. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:

My homies are loyal haha plus half of them don't give a ish and I have years worth of IOUs I still have to cash in haha
Haha I feel ya. I remember when TDs dropped. It was the first time adidas did the iPad raffles. I wanted to better my chances, so when I got the iPad, I entered about 5 of my good friends that I knew would do me a solid and be able to pick up the shoes if they were selected. Luckily, I won the raffle. But when I told my friends I entered their names for Yeezys and told them my plan, they all basically told me they would have kept them or sold them if i got picked. Every man for himself in YZYSZN.

LOL that kid that was saying it was a raffle and every 1 is going to be pissed got permabanned on barneys, adidas, and more lolol

2500 for a 7.5 PB?! :wow: :smh:

Lol, there is still some comfort in yeezy resale when you're going for a size larger than a 8.5 and under a size 13.

When it comes to raffles those are the most common sizes so they make more, if you strike out you're going to find the best resale prices on them.

Last edited:
champs and footlocker didn't put it on their release locator like footaction did. This is looking more limited than the first 750

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom