ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ecamped all day, and they dropped as soon as i went to get something to drink:x  :lol:  

Same, ecamped all day with some friends. Started spazzing when I saw I wouldn't get them. My one friend who wasn't that into sneakers was like, "Just think about all the other sneakers you have that people wish they could have."

I was pissed at first but actually helped me put into perspective why I shouldn't stress over missing out on releases.

That's not  NT mentality bra, he ain't never satisfied till he hits all 3 and then some 
smokin.gif

Lol, why settle for less?

Maybe this has been address already, don't want to look back too far in the thread, but for the people that are half sizes are you going true to size or going down half a size or have any of you heard how these fit? Don't want to pay resell and then have the shoe fit bad. (I know I'm taking the L on this so just going to fork our the cash).

thanks guys, im still hyped after that call haha. and yea i bought a pair of dunks while i was there which gave me a few extra raffle tries. 

thanks guys, im still hyped after that call haha. and yea i bought a pair of dunks while i was there which gave me a few extra raffle tries. 
thats awesome man, I hope it was something you wanted, it's so much shade when shops ask you to spend money like that - but now I know EB is straight

Wow, I just got a call from Footaction Southlake.  Private number, I almost didn't answer.  Now hoping to win at Wish and Maniere.  
[quote name="maddman8023" up
Yo me too url="/t/641717/adidas-x-yeezy-collab-official-2016-thread-no-lc-pics-please/37380#post_25972738"]Wow, I just got a call from Footaction Southlake.  Private number, I almost didn't answer.  Now hoping to win at Wish and Maniere.  
[/quote] Yea me too that's dope bruh did he say pickup was Saturday between 9-3? I zoned out once he told me I won lol

Well I stand corrected. That's how good of a job those app programmers did - patch possible loopholes with an updated app while allowing a huge loophole to be used.
I'm glad that loophole exists. I live 2 hours away from "the zone" and if I would have won I would have made the drive. It would suck to have to drive 2 hours just to take a L. Think about if you were 2 hours away from the zone you would be appreciative of it too.

I'm glad that loophole exists. I live 2 hours away from "the zone" and if I would have won I would have made the drive. It would suck to have to drive 2 hours just to take a L. Think about if you were 2 hours away from the zone you would be appreciative of it too.
tbh, I'm jealous of people who live outside the zone for every release besides yeezys. You guys have no idea what it's like to wait in line around NYC. Every "eh" release is like Yeezy season here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom