ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbh, I'm jealous of people who live outside the zone for every release besides yeezys. You guys have no idea what it's like to wait in line around NYC. Every "eh" release is like Yeezy season here.
I guess but we don't get jack **** in small towns so there is that. If you're talking about GR Jordans those are easy AF to get online. If you're talking about Ultra Boosts we don't even get those.

I guess but we don't get jack **** in small towns so there is that. If you're talking about GR Jordans those are easy AF to get online. If you're talking about Ultra Boosts we don't even get those.
When you add in android users to an already disfunctional adidas confirmed app and then leave an exploit for people who live entirely outside the zone it's going to have predictable issues. Nikes draw bested Adidas on this one.

*just say'n*

Last edited:

Id say for example, cream / talc ultraboosts when they restocked at FL / Champs around the US. NY was the first to be carted out to plugs, while kids all around outside of major metro areas were copping days late.

When you add an android users to an already disfunctional adidas confirmed app and then leave an exploit for people who live entirely outside the zone it's going to have predictable issues. Nikes draw bested Adidas on this one.

*just say'n*
I hear you, but we didn't even get the cream ultra boosts anywhere near. I'm just sayin if you were in my position you would be happy to be able to enter on confirmed and have every intention to drive there to pick them up. However,  that opens a can of worms for a bunch of trolls that have no intention of picking them up.

You can't say though if you were in a small town that didn't get anything ever and were finally able to enter in the confirmed app that you wouldn't be happy.

Sorry I have been out for a minute, but the confirmed app only lets you cop from stores. This wasn't the actual online drop right?

Heated sneakers claims to better your chances and give you the auto checkout to speed up the process. I tired it before but it didn't work for me cause you need to get pass the splash screen first, which the bot can't do.

Heated sneakers claims to better your chances and give you the auto checkout to speed up the process. I tired it before but it didn't work for me cause you need to get pass the splash screen first, which the bot can't do.
You Will Not cop with heated sneaks

get a refund

fcny prices already down to 2k, maybe a good sign for resale prices? We'l see what happens after saturday though.

Last edited:
Honestly guys, what bot is ACTUALLY successful in getting yeezys

Tired of taking Ls, have not gotten one pair of yeezys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom