ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn with those speeds only chance i got is adidas random drop....and i do not have much hope for that 

My ping is 11ms 

and my upload is 5.87 mbps

download speed: 58.59 mbps

roll.gif

I'm a snail in the Race! 
Im with you bro,  my phone pulls down more than the net in the crib....  Uverse is stupid. 

Y'all realize the measured ping is only to the local hub right? Like when it chooses the tower on speedtest, that's what it measures the ping to. You could have 300m/s ping to ADC when the time comes. 

If y'all REALLY want to measure your ping to a site, open up a cmd prompt and type in "ping [whatever site you want to ping, no brackets]"

If y'all REALLY want to measure your ping to a site, open up a cmd prompt and type in "ping [whatever site you want to ping, no brackets]"
You Smart! 
indifferent.gif

I'm throwing up Half Court Shots hoping something goes in!

Ah yeah, it's not that fast but it's the fastest I can buy at the moment without paying hundreds of dollars a month for business class. All that really matters is your ping, and yours is not bad at all, the people who get through though have like 1ms ping.
So what directly affects your ping?  Is it your hardware (router modem) or IPS period.. or maybe a combination of both?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom