ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sick.gif

Called me a hater but I'm calling barneys tomorrow and getting a pair of them 11.5 joints.  Hopefully they see my order history and show me some love (doubtful).  Theres no F-ing way they can let that slide.  

what size do you normally wear

i can't figure out if i need 11.5 or 12

Called me a hater but I'm calling barneys tomorrow and getting a pair of them 11.5 joints.  Hopefully they see my order history and show me some love (doubtful).  Theres no F-ing way they can let that slide.  

Unfortunately, they could probably care less about that.

Last edited:
I guarantee you those are just carts off a glitched OOS page. He hid the time for a reason.

what size do you normally wear

i can't figure out if i need 11.5 or 12
im a 12, but if there in UK sizing like barneys, just go down half size. My triple blacks were a size 12 and they fit perfect.  They don't run as big as ppl say they so IMO.

Last edited:
Just looking at this post. These are a GR, right? YZY said everyone who wants Yeezy's will get them eventually and that there would be 1 million pairs made this year...

im a 12, but if there in UK sizing like barneys, just go down hard a size. My triple blacks were a size 12 and they fit perfect.  They don't run as big as ppl say they so IMO.

cool we the same size

i got my TB in sz 11 and i had to sell em...........

Bout to get a good night's rest, hopefully wake up before ADC drops, and cop that L. 
nthat.gif

Team No Stress. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom