ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life sucks right now. Adidas has done this to me a few times in a row. Its not like I have a cheap computer, internet, or phone service (Macbook Air, (wired-in) 300mbps, and Verizon iPhone. I am almost at a loss for words this time because I thought I had things figured out this time. I know its just a shoe and there will always be others but damn, for the moment it does bother me.

Gotta be an issue with safari right?

Last edited:
Life sucks right now. Adidas has done this to me a few times in a row. Its not like I have a cheap computer, internet, or phone service (Macbook Air, (wired-in) 300mbps, and Verizon iPhone. I am almost at a loss for words this time because I thought I had things figured out this time. I know its just a shoe and there will always be others but damn, for the moment it does bother me.
It happens to more people than you think. I've helped friends cop on several 350's and the TB 750's but was never able to grab myself a pair until today. Just gotta get lucky

It happens to more people than you think. I've helped friends cop on several 350's and the TB 750's but was never able to grab myself a pair until today. Just gotta get lucky

I know your right, and congrats, I just am whiny right now.

Gotta be an issue with safari right?
I think it's just luck.  I got through with Safari on the pirate black 350s.  And then I copped today using safari on my ipad.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom