ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised there's pairs selling for less than $2k

This isn't the first 750 release and is nowhere as limited. The majority of pairs before release were sold for 1400-1750 and it'll still hover there for the next week till people start receiving their online pairs. Once everybody gets their pairs undercutting will start and prices might dip to 1200-1400 for the more popular sizes.

Eventually prices will go back up to 1500-2000 but understand that if what you want to do is sell your pair there won't be that many people buying anymore and your shoes will sit for a while before they sell.

Anybody that has a size 10 or above that thinks they'll net 2500-3500 on these within the next 3 months is delusional.

If you've got a size 8 and below or are from NYC/LA none of these rules apply to you. For the rest of us that don't live in resell heaven some of you dudes need to chill on your expectations.

As much as some people love the 750s a lot of people just wanted to cop for the flip/trade factor. Those people will never pay resale and have already moved on to the next release.

Last edited:
Fam, that's sick: checked out successfully for a 750 boost 6 (!!!) Hours after Size? tweeted their "sold out" from a cart i had left open - pairs - and just got a shipping confirmation in my mail 5 hours later...
1 order still pending

View media item 2065214

Last edited:
Fam, that's sick: checked out successfully for a 750 boost 6 (!!!) Hours after Size? tweeted their "sold out" from a cart i had left open - pairs - and just got a shipping confirmation in my mail 5 hours later...
1 order still pending
hey does your size? order show up when you log in and check my orders?

Yes they do show up ... One dispatched, one processed. Can't wait whats happening with the second order after all these L's on Adidas EU and US.
This just came all of a sudden...

Yes they do show up ... One dispatched, one processed. Can't wait whats happening with the second order after all these L's on Adidas EU and US.
Noticed you're in Germany also... but are Adidas EU releases usually as hectic as in the US? I was surprised that I was able to go through with them given that I was primarily focusing on Foot Locker EU (their servers are just trash though).

I have an order confirmation email and been charged on my card but we'll see how it turns out *fingers crossed*

Last edited:
took me forever to catch up with this thread
laugh.gif

I struck out on adidas this morning. Was able to add to cart but i'm pretty sure it was just a little too late since it started looping and crashing on me. So close but so far. Not too salty, it happens, but I wont lie i'm a little jelly these are really nice imo 
smile.gif
 Congrats to you guys who got a pair(s)!
nthat.gif
on to the next for me

Up all day/night.. Took Ls. Woke from a nap just in time to take an L on kith...got the tweet right as i got up and fumbled to type info...got to processing and oos. Been lucky on at least one pair each release up till now. And noone is feeling sorry for me its like they haply to see me lose [emoji]128514[/emoji] Want these though, listing stuff I dont weat preparing for resale. Hate how this release turned out but props to those who copped retail.

what would you choose out of this deal:

(you) ds 750 TB US 7

for

(other party) PICK 2 : all ds 350's ( Tan us 8 / Pb 2.0 us 8 / Mr us 7).

what two 350's would you pick?

(you) ds 750 TB US 7

for

i'd take the tans and moonrocks. market value on those 2 are more than PB, especially 2.0s. 

(you) ds 750 TB US 7

for

Value wise I would take the Tan's and MR's, because it's easier to find PB's for a lower price.
But the PB's are easy to combine, plus the sole makes them undestroyable.

Depends on what clothes you are wearing most often. Would you like to have a black pair or two shoes in light colored cw's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom