ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Someone's getting fired from HOH here.

My friend, who won a raffle at HOH, went to pick up his pair yesterday morning. Apparently there was a long wait because of some inside job. Names of the raffle winners somehow "leaked," so those with the info made fake IDs and lined up early in the morning to ensure they finessed the shoes.

What a joke. :smh:

Last edited:

My friend, who won a raffle at HOH, went to pick up his pair yesterday morning. Apparently there was a long wait because of some inside job. Names of the raffle winners somehow "leaked," so those with the info made fake IDs and lined up early in the morning to ensure they finessed the shoes.

What a joke. :smh:
:wow:

What a joke.
mean.gif
eek.gif
519ePr2cgkL.jpg

Hows that auto sell thing work?

Will they just randomly pull my funds? I dont like it cause say I put ar an offer in and forget about it, I cop a pair off Stock X and then the GOAT seller accepts mt offer. Then I gotta cancel then blah blah, mad effort lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom