ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAUGHING AT YOU thinking apple pay is gonna make it easier n quicker to checkout!

IF YOU EVEN MAKE IT TO CHECKOUT 

I don't know what sucks more not getting the yeezy 750's or knowing that you were that close in copping them. SMDH.

I was finally able to get to input my CC info... After hitting submit with my bad luck the order didn't process. But when I checked my bank account their is pending charges that's gonna come off.

LMFAO! atleast I know I was that close this time around.....
TBH.. you weren't as close as you think. This is pretty typical unfortunately.

only advice i can give is this, make sure youre signed in when you add to cart. that way you can attempt to check out from as many devices as you have at your disposal 

only advice i can give is this, make sure youre signed in when you add to cart. that way you can attempt to check out from as many devices as you have at your disposal 

Sound advise, just hasn't worked for me during ADC Yeezy releases. I don't seem to have this problem at any other time. Oh well, maybe my lottery ticket will check me out during the choco release.

Emailed ADC on Saturday about my order to see if it went thru.......

Just got a reponse from them today.......

My order was confirmed and waiting to be ship, at least i have assurance that it didnt get cancel

Emailed ADC on Saturday about my order to see if it went thru.......

Just got a reponse from them today.......

My order was confirmed and waiting to be ship, at least i have assurance that it didnt get cancel
your lucky you got a good CSR...........

Adidas making use of the GITD on their UB as well. the whole shoe practically glows.

Anyway, L from cncpts as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom