ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wink: Just noticed you're now selling your size 8 GG 750's for 50% off. :nerd:

Last edited:
really? i just got offered 950 on stockx and isnt flight club 1k?
Then sell them on StockX. Legit pairs with 900 and above BIN are sitting.

I remember searching for Tans for 2 months straight and I would see the same damn sellers asking for 900+ the entire 2 months I was searching. :lol:

Anyone know the best place to sell moonrocks? Solesupremacy said 900, but that seems a little low? 
900 is actually quite higher compared to what most people are willing to spend.
Usually cornballs will try to lowball for $600 
laugh.gif

Not many people are willing to pay 900+ for 350s anymore when they can get fakes for half the price. Sure, we can tell the difference, but they either can't or don't care.

Usually cornballs will try to lowball for $600 
laugh.gif
one day you will grow up and realize how dumb you sound
You mean the same little kids trying to get them for $600 and flip them for $1300? Yup I understand you might look at this as a "hustle" but trying to benefit off ones ignorance of the market value isn't cool. I don't understand how i sound dumb, because if you actually went outside for a change you would know about whats going on and the people trying to kill market value. Its just a joke chill the **** out. 

Not many people are willing to pay 900+ for 350s anymore when they can get fakes for half the price. Sure, we can tell the difference, but they either can't or don't care.
Theres a difference between the people who want to wear, than people who want to make a decent flip of you. There people willing to pay 900 for DS pairs. But usually DS pairs are going from 700-900 depending on size.

Does anyone know any reputable sneaker shops that would do 350 trades? I have a DS 2.0 pirate black sz 7 that I want to trade for the same size moonrocks. Rather go through a shop so I don't get shafted.

Does anyone know any reputable sneaker shops that would do 350 trades? I have a DS 2.0 pirate black sz 7 that I want to trade for the same size moonrocks. Rather go through a shop so I don't get shafted.
Sole Supremacy.

Sole supremacy only does local trades. Cousin won't be back in months so I'll have to hope they'll still do the trade we agreed on when my cousin gets back to Cali

Last edited:

got you fam 
not really funny he said slides not thong/flip flops

thats like saying all white people are white while not acknowledging various ethnicities or saying all people from the middle east are indian or pakistani

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom