ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cleats look fuego!

gonna see cats walking down in cleats slipping on everything pretty soon :lol:

Same guy from the M3 forums? If so nice to see you around these parts 8) you sell it yet?

Indeed! Haha yea man sold the car about a month back. Kinda really missing it.

Everyone's a critic lol, wonder if some of you are out here commenting and still wearing phat farm jorts with jordans on.

If you got style it doesn't matter if your jeans cost $60 or $600,.... FACTS B FACTS

exactly! it's more about how the clothes fit and how you pull them off. i've seen plenty of people with fits worth a couple grand that look like trash

Indeed! Haha yea man sold the car about a month back. Kinda really missing it.

Everyone's a critic lol, wonder if some of you are out here commenting and still wearing phat farm jorts with jordans on.

Nice man, I'm still in mine, scraping everywhere :lol: still waiting for GTR prices to come down before I part ways with her.

View media item 2010883
But yeah this crowd is similar yet very different at the same time from those guys on M3post.

Thats clothes in general. I can hit the sale rack and look better than folks laced in Saint Laurent. If you got style you can finesse anything IMO.

Exactly. A lot of it lies in how the clothes fit as well, I can wear a plain black t that fits correctly and look better than someone in something 2 sizes too small from Givenchy.

Also gotta cater to your body type, though I have tried on some of the super oversized stuff. Eh, its not something is wear on a daily basis. Grabbed this from Zara and prolly gonna return it.

@slimcargos

Jeans are Stampd x Gap that I distressed more and added zippers.

Last edited:
Yeah Picasso the oversized stuff with the slimmer denim just doesn't make sense to me really but I like the murdered out look.

I actually like how it looks a lot but its just not something id wear on a daily basis and feel totally comfortable in.

Id wear it for a shoot and thats about it.

Last edited:
Thats clothes in general. I can hit the sale rack and look better than folks laced in Saint Laurent. If you got style you can finesse anything IMO.

Yeah if that persona has terrible style the clothes won't make him...but if he does have style your paper jeans from h&m will terrible in comparison to his.

I don't know why y'all are so reluctant to spend money on clothes when you have 100 pairs of shoes in your closet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom