ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why you guys keep saying these are a flop. They're football cleats for the Yeezy sports brand. It's made for performance, so obviously it won't match 350 demand. The idea isn't for everything Kanye drops to be exclusive and sell out instantly. adidas is building YEEZY stores. You think they want to just have empty retail spaces? Get out of the hype mindset. I understand part of the allure to Yeezy products for most is the exclusivity aspect. But Kanye has said time and time again that he wants his product to be available. And anyway, the cleats seem to be selling well and hopefully those who want to play in these can cop for retail. 

Now on to Saint Pablo tour tomorrow and then V2s... 
pimp.gif

I think ADC only lets you have one purchase per card now - I'm getting the "For security reasons you must re-enter your payment details. Please note: you may also try another card or use another payment method."

Only on cards that have already been used - have another 10 ghost charges on my account now haha.

i watched all sizes dwindle away like every 20 secs as i clicked the verification image.

Verify > sold out > refresh > sz gone
Repeat, repeat, repeat :lol:

id have been hot if i was planning to cop these to wear

bots are never dead.. just gotta find one that works with the current platform.
unfortunately, i dont have that lol

Lmao wait y'all are actually going to try to flip these.

After you seen them sitting send selling slow earlier.

This is worse than infant shoes bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom