ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread is flying. Thanks for all the links and updates. I've learned a few things. Maybe I'll stay up and try just to join in on the fun. I'd really like just one pair for myself.

i cant believe people are selling the lists of online stores that are selling these kicks 
eek.gif

Just got back to my hotel. So looks like my confirmed pair is lost in the wind tomorrow. I wasn't going to sacrifice my vacation to stay for the Yeezy's. I just upgraded my room internet and it's flying. Hope I cook up on ADC tomorrow.

OG v2s with probably the best color scheme.
Couldn't disagree more. The OT color on these is 100x better than these. Might not release tho, but I can't imagine all we are getting is these and 5 black ones with different stripes. If thats the case then they better release black in tiny quantities or yeezy 350s are officially done if this is the best colorway. Will have to wear my OG V1 even more conservatively. 

Just got back to my hotel. So looks like my confirmed pair is lost in the wind tomorrow. I wasn't going to sacrifice my vacation to stay for the Yeezy's. I just upgraded my room internet and it's flying. Hope I cook up on ADC tomorrow.

Well from the looks of it this might be your best chance at a Yeezy yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom