ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man there are a ton of lies in this thread. Very few in hand pics too! And no on feet pics from real people that aren't stunting for IG

Just got my shipping confirmation from UO.
pimp.gif

Now I can continue the day without stressing. Going to the prez debate tonight. Should be...interesting.
Congrats. I'm still baffled that anyone copped on UO. I swear I tried to add to cart at least 5,000 times. 

Should be one of the black, likely the black with white stripe.

I think the shipment already went out to some stores.

The black with white stripe or the zebra joints with the red writing that Ye wore at the show with Chance

Had these in hand yesterday

they changed the inside of the 350 on these

it has like a rubber plastic covering on the inside instead of just the knit

Congrats. I'm still baffled that anyone copped on UO. I swear I tried to add to cart at least 5,000 times. 

Haha, thanks man. The dashboard I use allows me to peep the tweets a few secs before the rest of the public. Also I was already signed in with addy + payment info, so it only took 2-3 clicks/secs to place the order.

Was on GOAT looking at the Yeezy's and was refreshing prices and a pair of v2s was listed at $550 and I pulled the trigger. They produced so many pairs of these that more people got multiples, than people that only got one pair. Resale value on these will drop like the cleats and infant shoes in the next few days.

Last edited:
wow kicksusa just took the payment from my paypal :smokin
hoping it goes through

Just got my shipping confirmation from UO.
pimp.gif

Now I can continue the day without stressing. Going to the prez debate tonight. Should be...interesting.
You're lucky man I checked out and got confirmation been waiting on shipping. I log in and look at my account for orders and bam "back ordered." 

What's the current status of your order?  For all of my previous orders from ADC, as long as it has said "Order confirmed--waiting to be packed", it has shipped out.

cool cool. they did produce more so I'm gonna chill./try. Thanx

Last edited:
You're lucky man I checked out and got confirmation been waiting on shipping. I log in and look at my account for orders and bam "back ordered." 

Geez, my status was "has yet to ship" the entire time. I know one guy contacted UO about his backordered status via Twitter DM, and they told him they it MAY mean it's OOS. Hope that's not the case. Maybe check with CS rep via phone? Or wait it out. But best of luck bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom