ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather keep the Moonrocks or at least get some cash to go along with it. I feel like the value of the V2s will go down after a couple weeks, while the moonrocks will only go up. But if you really want the V2s bad then just pull the trigger or wait it out till you can get a better deal.

I would be getting MR.

This may be a long shot...

But if anyone is familiar with Selenium Webdriver script please send me a pm.

Just got the word!!!
View media item 2179592
giphy.gif

Got my shipping notice from FedEx but not adidas. Delivers today (Tuesday), even with the free shipping option.

finally got movement from shipping label created.

estimated delivery went from tomorrow to Wednesday.

paid for overnight.

also has this message "Per shipper instructions, package will not be delivered until the scheduled delivery date."
i got free shipping, estimated delivery is on WED too. i never trust overnight/next day, don't think its really worth it

Last edited:
Just got my shipping confirmation. Paid for the $15 dollar shipping. Will be delivered tomorrow!

Last edited:
funny. I got shipping email on 1 adidas order yesterday around 11am. and just now did my pair get picked up from them.

had a 2nd pair from adidas that never got a shipping email. just checked my account status and it changed in the last 5 mins. delivery Wednesday.

so I clicked the tracking number associated with the 2nd pair (no shipping email) and it was picked up earlier today with delivery tomorrow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom