ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
saying yours shipped will suffice. posting TWO confirmations with order number still showing, ya just asking for it

Someone just tried to get me to overnight my size 11 for $1100. Sent him an invoice & got a fake PayPal email saying I wouldn't get the money until I sent a tracking number. Didn't realize dudes were still using that old *** trick smh.
lol wow I haven't seen one of those since 2012. i use to play along and would send a fake email back and made it horribly fake. 

I say send him a glitter bomb https://www.ruindays.com/

saying yours shipped will suffice. posting TWO confirmations with order number still showing, ya just asking for it
"Saying yours shipped will suffice" Explain that to the people who say I am lying without showing order confirmation then. Go talk to them and THEN tell me that "saying yours shipped will suffice". Smh bro.

Wouldnt be surprised if the Fedex man pulls up at your door in the safety of your home asking for the package back. 
roll.gif

"Saying yours shipped will suffice" Explain that to the people who say I am lying without showing order confirmation then. Go talk to them and THEN tell me that "saying yours shipped will suffice". Smh bro.
who cares if STRANGERS on the INTERNET dont believe you got them. YOU KNOW you got them. you really need the acceptance from random people you don't know? you not getting any additional e-points between saying "shipped" and posting a screenshot. People who believe you or dont believe you will MOVE ON and not give a crap about you

Last edited:

I still don't believe you got a pair.   Mail them to me so I can see them in person, then I will believe you and give you a +1 on NikeTalk 

What the F do you give two $#!ts who does and does not believe you

anyone still waiting on kith? wouldnt mind getting cancelled if they offered me a prebuy for salmon toe 2.0 or mossads as a sorry for overselling 
devil.gif

It's crazy how many pairs you guys got ..I'm here just trying to get one pair [emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji]

Let's hope man, can't believe I'll spend $500 plus on a pair of shoes but **** it
lol know the feeling. eventually when these start to creep up later down the line you won't feel as bad 

Last edited:
Paying resell to resell is why the prices won't go too low. Folks were badgering outside some spots on Saturday, like the pressure would work. 1200 was like raid to a roach :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom