ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
not even mad

Seeing the prices on GOAT drop every day. Should I cop now in case in shoots back up or wait till they drop more?

Seeing the prices on GOAT drop every day. Should I cop now in case in shoots back up or wait till they drop more?
Let me ask my crystal ball... its saying purchase now 

On a more serious note, I've found people willing to do $650 meet up from private sellers, I don't think prices will ever drop below that

On a more serious note, I've found people willing to do $650 meet up from private sellers, I don't think prices will ever drop below that
I went to my sorceress today and she said the exact same thing.

I bought my size yesterday on GOAT.  I doubt it'll go lower than $600 on GOAT but who knows.  On a side note, found a local seller selling for $600 but not my size.  Even if it was, I would have to go throuhg the process of legit checking it (which I'm no expert) so probably would have bought on GOAT anyways.  

Damn people bashing some random kid for wanting Yeezys :smh: And how can you say that if someone is mowing lawn for yeezys, they shouldn't be buying yeezys. Man when you were 13 where the hell were you getting the money for YOUR kicks? :lol: Maybe the kid didn't go crying to his mom either, maybe it's just a chill *** parent who saw that her child desperately wanted something and just wants to help out. It's tough seeing loved ones constantly strike out on things. Even things as mundane as shoes.

I Backdoor from Gloryhole all the time :smokin

OHSNAPS88 :nerd:

Damn people bashing some random kid for wanting Yeezys
mean.gif
And how can you say that if someone is mowing lawn for yeezys, they shouldn't be buying yeezys. Man when you were 13 where the hell were you getting the money for YOUR kicks?
laugh.gif
Maybe the kid didn't go crying to his mom either, maybe it's just a chill *** parent who saw that her child desperately wanted something and just wants to help out. It's tough seeing loved ones constantly strike out on things. Even things as mundane as shoes.
OHSNAPS88
nerd.gif
to be honest, I was riding my bicycle with friends hitting dirt jumps.  $1000 shoes was not an option.

Last edited:
Damn people bashing some random kid for wanting Yeezys :smh: And how can you say that if someone is mowing lawn for yeezys, they shouldn't be buying yeezys. Man when you were 13 where the hell were you getting the money for YOUR kicks? :lol: Maybe the kid didn't go crying to his mom either, maybe it's just a chill *** parent who saw that her child desperately wanted something and just wants to help out. It's tough seeing loved ones constantly strike out on things. Even things as mundane as shoes.

Oh snaps reference lmfao

I Backdoor from Gloryhole all the time :smokin

:wow: haven't heard that reference in forever :lol:

I'm glad I could provide you all some afternoon entertainment!  Not a 78 year old, 400 lbs troll...or a Trump supporter for that matter but I'm almost 40, married and have 3 kids...sorry to crush your fun.  Some moms are just cooler than others.  I get it, I've belonged to many boards and forums and it always starts like this but us women are way worse in our bashing.  So continue, bash me all you want for my efforts but there's nothing wrong with a kid wanting to buy yeezys.  I can think of a lot worse he could be spending HIS money on...a lot worse I was spending my money on at that age.  Thanks for the few that have responded positively.  I'll just keep digging...sometimes the chase is more rewarding than the prize.  And no Yeezy shoes released in my area because it's small town MN.      
I read the responses you got, wow.

this place has turned into a cesspool

So close to breaking that $700 mark on StockX:
[table][tr][th=""]Size[/th][th=""]Sale Price[/th][th=""]Date[/th][th=""]Time[/th][/tr][tr][td]9.5[/td][td]$710[/td][td]Tuesday, October 4, 2016[/td][td]5:48 pm EST[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]$720[/td][td]Tuesday, October 4, 2016[/td][td]5:37 pm EST[/td][/tr][tr][td]10.5[/td][td]$710[/td][td]Tuesday, October 4, 2016[/td][td]4:09 pm EST[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]$705[/td][td]Tuesday, October 4, 2016[/td][td]2:34 pm EST[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]$701[/td][td]Tuesday, October 4, 2016[/td][td]2:44 pm EST[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][th=""]Size[/th][th=""]Sale Price[/th][th=""]Date[/th][th=""]Time[/th][/tr][tr][td]9.5[/td][td]$710[/td][td]Tuesday, October 4, 2016[/td][td]5:48 pm EST[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]$720[/td][td]Tuesday, October 4, 2016[/td][td]5:37 pm EST[/td][/tr][tr][td]10.5[/td][td]$710[/td][td]Tuesday, October 4, 2016[/td][td]4:09 pm EST[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]$705[/td][td]Tuesday, October 4, 2016[/td][td]2:34 pm EST[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]$701[/td][td]Tuesday, October 4, 2016[/td][td]2:44 pm EST[/td][/tr][/table]
just wait a year, they'll be over 1.3k watch

Add that 40 shipping and 10 fee.

[table][TR]
[th=""]Size[/th]

[th=""]Sale Price[/th]

[th=""]Date[/th]

[th=""]Time[/th]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]9.5[/td]

[td]$710[/td]