ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh that's cool. Thanks for the response.

Gotcha, thanks. You can get a full 6 minute head start without spending the $300 a year though? (not that it matters, everyone probably spends at least that per year
Here's the time you can get

Spend 300 in a year to get platinum-  2 minutes

Check in at store - 1 min

No 6 minute head start without money.

Oh that's cool. Thanks for the response.

Gotcha, thanks. You can get a full 6 minute head start without spending the $300 a year though? (not that it matters, everyone probably spends at least that per year)

If you aren't platinum, you'll have a 4 min head start with a check-in.

a tally would be nice to see how many people have 6 mins on the app ...

I've got 6min in atl :nerd:

If you aren't platinum, you'll have a 4 min head start with a check-in.
I've got 6min in atl
nerd.gif
Yeah I have platinum status I just didn't know how much you had to spend per year to obtain it. I never checked because I haven't had to use the head start thing yet.

What's going on everyone? Completely new here however I've been in the sneaker world for a while and know a thing or two. Hopefully I can contribute some good stuff and learn some as well.

Yeah I have platinum status I just didn't know how much you had to spend per year to obtain it. I never checked because I haven't had to use the head start thing yet.

Apparently there's a algorithm that's used where the app factors in how long you've been a VIP, how much you've spent and some other things that increase your odds. Also if you hit on a raffle, confirmed the reservation but don't pick up, you'll then decrease your chances with future releases. Not sure if completely true tho.

Apparently there's a algorithm that's used where the app factors in how long you've been a VIP, how much you've spent and some other things that increase your odds. Also if you hit on a raffle, confirmed the reservation but don't pick up, you'll then decrease your chances with future releases. Not sure if completely true tho.
Ah good to know. I've been a VIP since last year I think when I signed up for it. 

Thanks for the heads up.

I hope that's the case because I've spent over $5000 this year at FTL

I've spent over 10gs over the last few years at ftl but the issue is I don't know if it all merged onto the app. It's showing $930 or something like that

I've spent over 10gs over the last few years at ftl but the issue is I don't know if it all merged onto the app. It's showing $930 or something like that
Did you scan your account each time? I'm only counting the times I've been credited for the purchase or else I would have way more. The app is glitchy nevertheless

It may reset every year, i know it resets to $0 when you hit platinum or atleast it does on the FA app after $225 spent. If anything doo that spent 100k last year on gr's would probably hit assuming he's got the 6min

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom