ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro ... there's a big chance for manuals. Human Race release proved it.
What are you talking about?

That release was cooked by ATC services and bots.

Obviously manual users got through but that probably had more to do with 5 colorways being released at once.

Last edited:
i really wish some of you people who were anti script took the time to try to do just so you can see how easy it is.

almost like when Doug was afraid to see that scary movie and when he finally saw it he saw a zipper on the monsters back and realized he was being a ***** the whole time for no reason 

laugh.gif

yea i just dropped a Doug reference on you. 

I'm for any script/program that doesn't give me 2k in ghost charges and no shoes.

The checkout and ghost charges and death loop have nothing to do with script

Event script user can get those

I had 2k on one card and $1100 on another from the loop

i really wish some of you people who were anti script took the time to try to do just so you can see how easy it is.

almost like when Doug was afraid to see that scary movie and when he finally saw it he saw a zipper on the monsters back and realized he was being a ***** the whole time for no reason 

laugh.gif

yea i just dropped a Doug reference on you. 
Dude, If I could rep you 1,000x for that Doug reference, I would. 

tumblr_ms3yymNYBf1sfisjso1_500.gif

bro ... there's a big chance for manuals. Human Race release proved it.
What are you talking about?

That release was cooked by ATC services and bots.
services and bots, they cook. but as in people using the scripts and ****, not alot of people got through because they were getting errors. Alot of my friends who carted all carted manually. They all added 3-4/5 colors in cart manually and checked out.. i myself used the script and was only able to get blacks..

Last edited:
Hopefully adidas actually lets people past the splash fast enough tomorrow. Only way to battle BD scripts IMO. Give people the chance to get these into the cart before people find the site key

The checkout and ghost charges and death loop have nothing to do with script

Event script user can get those

I had 2k on one card and $1100 on another from the loop

Yeah i'm aware. I wasn't referencing the atc script but any script that would facilitate the check out process. Which I'm sure is much easier to do than the atc script.

Hopefully adidas actually lets people past the splash fast enough tomorrow. Only way to battle BD scripts IMO. Give people the chance to get these into the cart before people find the site key
The faster people get past the splash page, the faster the sitekey's gonna get public, lol.

Script aside, whats the best way to go for payment method so you don't get tons of auth charges for failed checkouts? Paypal? Both credit card and paypal were terrible for me today for the Day One stuff..

The faster people get past the splash page, the faster the sitekey's gonna get public, lol.

Yes but if they let only a few in at a time, then site key will be public anyway but half of Team Manual sitting behind the splash screen.

Even for V2s people found the site key before people even got through the splash so BD was eating while manual were stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom