ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checked out with two pairs. :smokin

They overcharged me for tax, but I noticed they have done that to other users, too. Maybe they'll fix it, if not, we should call after our pairs are delivered.

First pairs of 750s to go along wih my pair of 350s and Air Yeezy 2s!

everybody blowin me up to figure out the low key drop in 5. Needed help with sm script and I said I would give info on drop in exchange and nobody bit

if you didnt use script for adc, that was a bad idea.

only copped one but carted at 4 more. damn checkout loop, so many ghost charges on my cards. even texted some ppl for their card info, still looped. 3 diff names/address/email addys.

even cleared cookies a few times and was still able to cart again. if my homies weren't sleep from camping at local boutique, we all wouldve ate

hope i'm no longer yeezyless, pls come shipping confirm email. pls yeezy. 

Last edited:
Alright ill be that other guy: NEED some INSIGHT

I got two orders in but both orders with the same shipping and billing BUT both paid with different methods/cards. One with a credit card and other with paypal connected to a debit card.

So my questions is, has anyone gotten two orders delivered with the same shipping and billing but paid with different cards and two different adidas accounts?

not sure how legit/reliable. but this site called sneakerbox has 1 size (uk10.5) for about 800usd converted for those interested

Alright ill be that other guy: NEED some INSIGHT

I got two orders in but both orders with the same shipping and billing BUT both paid with different methods/cards. One with a credit card and other with paypal connected to a debit card.

So my questions is, has anyone gotten two orders delivered with the same shipping and billing but paid with different cards and two different adidas accounts?

if it helps i had 4 pairs of GG shipped to the same address. adidas can change it up anytime

Sheeeesh. Played myself out of my first pair of 750s.
  • Woke up - ADC went live, added to cart 30 minutes alter.
    nerd.gif
  • Went through checkout process smoothly. Get to payment screen. 
    nthat.gif
  • Entered payment info. Stuck in "PROCESSING PAYMENT". Let it sit for 5 minutes but saw that a popup was blocked.  
    mad.gif
  • Went to try and open that pop-up which turns out to be a payment popup. But it expired because I ignored it for 5 minutes (I guess the payment expires after a few minutes) 
    mean.gif
  • Found out you need to disable popups to not get stuck at "PROCESSING PAYMENT"
  • Refreshed ADC site, went back to cart, deleted the pair from my cart like the "smart" man that I am and decided to re-add and retry since I carted the first pair so easily. (What sense does this make 
    laugh.gif
     - I'm not a morning person damn it!)
  • No longer able to cart. 
    roll.gif
  • Sit at computer staring at screen processing the major L in my mind that I just gave myself. 
    sick.gif
Oh man I was in the same situation.  I could not check out.  I was on phones, laptops, anything.  I decided to add socks just for the hell of it, not sure that made a difference but long to short I got through.  It was a mess.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom