ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADC 2/2 shipped, same everything, carted with the script 
smokin.gif
you used same everything and didn't get cancelled? damn.

Straight traded my 9/10 tans for GGs to ease the L from the Chocs lol

Can someone post a side by side of the two so i can determine whether or not they're different enough to want to cop both?

Can't disagree with you there tho lmfao....

Like scarecrows on your feet
my thoughts exactly every time i wear them! Only 350 im "eh" on.

I figured anything I can wear with my tans, I can wear my v2s with or GGs with OR the safest option, PBs. 

Make sure you check your order status on adc website. Sometimes I never receive a ship confirmation e-mail but when I tracked the status I noticed they were shipped. 

if you need to ask this then the task in question will be too complicated for you to learn.
No it isn't , you don't need to learn any coding to use the script (unless you are tested to be mentally ******ed , you should be able to get it to work easily). I wish SM just gave us hints on how to write the script instead of posting the whole thing on github, then script kiddies wouldn't be able to get it to work without having some coding skills beforehand.

No it isn't , you don't need to learn any coding to use the script (unless you are tested to be mentally ******ed , you should be able to get it to work easily). I wish SM just gave us hints on how to write the script instead of posting the whole thing on github, then script kiddies wouldn't be able to get it to work without having some coding skills beforehand.

View media item 2201626
The reason he posts the whole thing is so that everyone has a level playing field. That's his MO.

If you want to code, why do you need bits from him? Just figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom