ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a crap shoot fast has nothing to do with it........ those apps cannot read within milliseconds. It's more to do with bandwidth and location. Wifi or not if anything.

Also depends on how many time you attempted confirmed. Did you hit on every single yeezy release.
Yea I've hit on every Yeezy

Have you guys seen these fakes? Getting damn close to the legit ones....  Pretty soon its going to be impossible to legit check....

Snkrs is straight trash. Whoever think adidas should adopt that way is an idiot. You can't compete with someone who has a bot to create 1000 verified accounts which you can do on snkrs. Adidas confirmed is the fairest chance realistically.
They do the same for both! 
mean.gif

No There are jigs for that too

The most fair way is what adidas had in place a freaking iPad line.

Honestly
sounds about right..

did you log back in? mine still not logging back in
I don't think we can login into our android tablets anymore...im guessing adidas patched it. Same thing with my ipad, if anyone is login their account on an ipad, tell me

GOAT App Question: do you have 72 hours to ship shoes from the time the buyer buys the shoes or 72 hours from the time you confirm to sell the shoes to buyer after he buys?

Thanks in advance

I don't think we can login into our android tablets anymore...im guessing adidas patched it. Same thing with my ipad, if anyone is login their account on an ipad, tell me
It's not an android or tablet thing. My using an iPhone. It does not log back in but you can create a new account though and get logged in. Just do that for the time being. Use a different email or number to get logged in. Sure they will fix it

It's not an android or tablet thing. My using an iPhone. It does not log back in but you can create a new account though and get logged in. Just do that for the time being. Use a different email or number to get logged in. Sure they will fix it
Does this work for tablet and ipad, my iphone works completely fine its just my ipad and tablet not login in

Have you guys seen these fakes? Getting damn close to the legit ones....  Pretty soon its going to be impossible to legit check....

Tell me about it. These look even closer to retail than the previous link....

Still have a few go-to legit checks : Inner toebox pattern and density, left shoe triangle, pattern color, and the easiest one of all - the infamous back heel color distortion in correct lighting. If somebody is trying to sell you a pair and they take a picture of the back heel in piss-poor lighting, instant red flag. 

Last edited:

Still have a few go-to legit checks : Inner toebox pattern and density, left shoe triangle, and the easiest one of all - the infamous back heel color distortion in correct lighting. If somebody is trying to sell you a pair and they take a picture of the back heel in piss-poor lighting, instant red flag. 
Explain please. 

Last edited:
Does this work for tablet and ipad, my iphone works completely fine its just my ipad and tablet not login in
Have u logged out your phone and back in successfully? If your logged in already yeah it still works but if u have logged out and tried logging back in it's not. For me and others anyway

Have u logged out your phone and back in successfully? If your logged in already yeah it still works but if u have logged out and tried logging back in it's not. For me and others anyway
Oh im still login in, but thanks for the heads up

No problem. Sure they will fix it if not like I said just create a new account that works just fine
im guessing that theyre updating the app so thats why. Maybe some new changes in order to go with the nee v2 releasing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom