ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well **** I had an offer on chocolates 750s for $790 on Stockx that I forgot about. So guess who accidentally bought their third pair of chocs earlier today :lol: . I'm not overly stressed, I know they'll bounce back higher than $800 eventually, but it's money I hadn't expected to be tied up.

Well **** I had an offer on chocolates 750s for $790 on Stockx that I forgot about. So guess who accidentally bought their third pair of chocs earlier today :lol: . I'm not overly stressed, I know they'll bounce back higher than $800 eventually, but it's money I hadn't expected to be tied up.
Sam thing happen to me. Now I'm stuck with an extra pair of Belugas (size 6.5).

The feeling when you cart but can't check out is what the cardinals and seahawks fg kicker experienced lol
laugh.gif

They said the "New Yeezy Boost" on Nov. 14 like wayyyy before they released, of course no one knew what colorway it was going to be, but they confirmed the date way before.

But they have before. What about the Moonrocks? Literally 3-2 days before release and it wasn't on the confirm app. 

Indeed, the first rumored release date was 5 november. I could be wrong, but i don't see any chance that it will be released this coming saturday. But who knows
nerd.gif
they have always done at least 1 week in adv for the announce

thats the thing with YM, they can get some thigns right based off of bad info, seems like the season 3 apparel drops friday

COPPED SOME GG'S FROM STOCKX.. CANT WAIT TO GET EM IN. I WANT CHOCS TOO BUT THATLL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL I CAN SWING IT AFTER COPPING GG'S

Real tempted about selling my Chocs for some GGs but I'm lazy and I would have to swing my two pairs of Chocs for GGs

launch locator wasnt even up for the chocs until like tuesday. adidas might be tryna play it quiet because ym might have actually guessed the date and adidas not trying to give them credit so fast lol

idky people put so much faith in YM. i highly doubt these will release on the 29th who even started this RD pipe dream initially? :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom