ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's not till dec so I have time to plan my outfit also. Nice I didn't know they were local
They're literally down the street from me, although I'm pretty sure that's not their offices, just a space where they get their shoes shipped. It's a tiny storefront in Culver. I tried to see if they'd let me do pick ups/drop offs there but they said no haha

Fixing to break out a DS pair of Pirate Black's for tonights Yeezy concert :smokin

Last edited:
Dang, so 750s not comfortable?

Thinking of buying a pair

I think of them as boots. For boots, they are pretty comfortable, however, as sneakers, not so much.

You basically can't tell there is any Boost in them due to the stiff EVA the Boost is encapsulated in.

eBay. Haven't paid yet, scared I'll miss out on a $500 price tomorrow.

If it's too good to be true....

Unless it's a new seller looking to recoup retail price after fees and all...it doesn't make sense. The seller will net around $100 if they were in a state with tax. Why sell for $585 when there's offers higher for quick sales on goat, stockx, or even giving them to a consignment shop.

Hope you get lucky and don't get your money tied up but I would jump on that price for a legit pair.

If it's too good to be true....

Unless it's a new seller looking to recoup retail price after fees and all...it doesn't make sense. The seller will net around $100 if they were in a state with tax. Why sell for $585 when there's offers higher for quick sales on goat, stockx, or even giving them to a consignment shop.

Hope you get lucky and don't get your money tied up but I would jump on that price for a legit pair.

It was an auction style listing so nothing they can do about getting that price, should have set a reserve. They could always cancel though.

Cv_jHwbUAAAJMef.jpg:large

They're literally down the street from me, although I'm pretty sure that's not their offices, just a space where they get their shoes shipped. It's a tiny storefront in Culver. I tried to see if they'd let me do pick ups/drop offs there but they said no haha

All y'all LA folk and I still have only seen one 750 in the wild.

That will probably change when I go to the concert in Tuesday.

Last edited:
All y'all LA folk and I still have only seen one 750 in the wild.

That will probably change when I go to the concert in Tuesday.

I only saw like 2 350s on Thursday. I've only ever seen 750s in the wild at The Grove like once.

I will be rocking mine for sure.

There's a size 8 @$758 on stock x [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom