ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think they look nice on you hipstermike.  personally, I love these chocos.  I hope the resale keeps dropping so I can cop another.
I love the fact that the price keeps dropping. I am constantly getting hit up by resellers who now want to accept my initial offer ($725) which at the time they said was low balling. I tell them kick rocks lol. A small victory for those of us who buy sneakers to wear them lol.

Last edited:
I love the fact that the price keeps dropping. I am constantly getting hit up by resellers who now want to accept my initial offer ($725) which at the time they said was low balling. I tell them kick rocks lol. A small victory for those of us who buy sneakers to wear them lol.

its coming...

Prices will continue to drop since more 750s are coming according to yeezy mafia [emoji]128514[/emoji]

yes sir. below 7 lets go

man i slept on the beluga's heavy. i thought they were so ugly at first now every time I see them I want a pair more and more. Would it be stupid to pay resale at this point or should i just wait for the next 350s

man i slept on the beluga's heavy. i thought they were so ugly at first now every time I see them I want a pair more and more. Would it be stupid to pay resale at this point or should i just wait for the next 350s
Prices aren't bad right now so if you have the funds and really like the sneaker I'd pull the trigger.

Resale still fairly low, compared to any other 350's. Still in the $670ish region.  Supposedly FB groups are still trying to get rid of them in the $550-600 range. 

I'm in the process of picking up a pair for $470 shipped, unless the guy ends up being a scammer. 

If resellers are desperate to sell then you can get em at a low.  The resellers who are in no rush will get what they want for them or close to it.

I'm still confused at how people say TTS in 750 but .5 down on 350's. 750's definitely fit much bigger than 350's haha.

Can't give an opinion?
smile.gif
you can and it's your right, like it's my right to reply. i really dont care either way. but i don't go into other shoe threads of shoes i dislike to tell people there that i dislike them

I'm still confused at how people say TTS in 750 but .5 down on 350's. 750's definitely fit much bigger than 350's haha.
Where are you seeing this?

I def went up .5 up on v2.

The Sizing is all off we already got that figured out. 

Zipped up

I like unzipped more
I haven't rocked mine yet and I never thought of wearing this shade of brown with black pants-- Can you take pics with all different colors of jeans with it Mike? We'll use it as a reference guide to see which color combination look best with it lol

Depends.

My OG 750s are a full size down (which is nuts) and I still have room.  

Other 750s - went TTS unless I wanted the unzipped look, in which case I went down .5

V1 350s TTS for me.

V2 350s TTS, but would have gone a half size up if I had the option (They didn't make 14.5)

Long story short, if anyone proudly shows you a full set of all of the 750s and 350s and they are all exactly the same size, that person is either a moron OR they have fake shoes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom