ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone follow @thejuelzsantana on IG?

Is that really him, from dipset?  Interesting because he's a sneakerhead, but also because he tags all of the clothing brands he wears in his photos and stuff.  

yeah thats him. 

local Ny reseller that everyone hates sold him a pair of fake belugas so maybe hes tryna flex now?
laugh.gif

yeah thats him. 

local Ny reseller that everyone hates sold him a pair of fake belugas so maybe hes tryna flex now?
laugh.gif
What's the story with the reseller?

Does he even rap anymore?  Just seems weird for a formerly well known rapper, to have an Instagram page like a sneakerhead.  Tagging clothing brands, reposting other photos like a women's wig shop, posting old photos of Tupac, etc.   

not too sure offically whats going to happen with black/whites
[/quote]

is 11/25 the confirmed date

Last edited:
if i'm in an 11 in ultra boosts, and 10.5/11 in jordans....am i a 10.5, 11, or 11.5 in the 350 v2 belugas?

tia.

if i'm in an 11 in ultra boosts, and 10.5/11 in jordans....am i a 10.5, 11, or 11.5 in the 350 v2 belugas?

tia.
Don't listen to those guys. You need size 13.

Just kidding. You'll probably be okay with your UB size of 11.

i don't like the loose feeling when wearing my 750s unzipped. i usually go for a half zip

Don't own Yeezys but since Jordans are TTS and UB usually .5 up I would say 11.

no offense but if you don't own any yeezys... you probably shouldn't be giving sizing advice to a dude asking for yeezy sizing :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom