ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entered at my local footlocker on Friday for the raffle and was told I can choose 1 color way. I'm not mad if they did the same thing for everyone. But knowing I could have applied for all 3 kinda pisses me off

Entered at my local footlocker on Friday for the raffle and was told I can choose 1 color way. I'm not mad if they did the same thing for everyone. But knowing I could have applied for all 3 kinda pisses me off

if you had all 3 selected already checking in for one checks in for all

Last edited:

That's wack man..my local hoh let me and my bro enter for all three

Anyone else got the full 6 min head start on FA app but isnt a Gold Member? Im still a Star Member but it gave me the full 6 min head start on the red ones but only 4 mins on the other 2 color ways..hope the glitch works in my favor

Let's just say no one gets salty about FNL raffles [emoji]128557[/emoji]

It's like that was the appetizer the real salt after confirmed

The ultimate salt after FTL apps

Cause that means online and the ultimate L

I'm salty bout FNL cause w/ the cut off your odds are better than all day raffles. I didn't know they would start passing out tickets at 6-7am tho

I should known better.. But yea I agree confirmed is a quick jab to the nose before the ADC right hook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom