ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any chance at all of winning with a 3 min head start, I entered the champs raffle on my dads phone too so i'm wondering if theres any chance he could have won

I know most likely an L though 

You have any insight on Champs Santa Monica through experience, hit all 3 there, you think they might pull that 'only sell you 1' BS?
Champs Santa Monica is one of the shadiest stores around, you should have seen how they handled the cream restock 

I hope you can cop all of em

Yesterday, I thought the Adidas Confirmed app was a raffle. I thought once you registered you'd be notified that you won or not.   I didn't know you needed to press a button after the countdown. What's the purpose of the registration step several days before the countdown?

Today, I have another chance.  I have a 5 min head start on FTL and FA.  So I'm watching the clock tick down then ... "Sorry, You were unable to reserve..." WTH?  What's the purpose of the head start?.

Sounds like getting the app to just work is the real challenge. Probably why the people (even none 6 min headstarts) who managed to get through were able to score multiples, while everyone else is just stuck with a broken app.

Jus got a call from fa Hamilton place for a 10.5 on the bronze. I'm lit. hope they call me for another pair.

Between FTA and CHA..I got the full set!
smokin.gif
i have a full set technically, but the copper is for wifey lol 

Sounds like getting the app to just work is the real challenge. Probably why the people (even none 6 min headstarts) who managed to get through were able to score multiples, while everyone else is just stuck with a broken app.
its just having issues with a lot of people and first time they chained drops, its working though

After number verify thing, click back and click launch locator again, that's how I been getting through to view my L's

i have a full set technically, but the copper is for wifey lol 

Haha yeah I saw your post earlier about hitting on the Copper and Olives. Guess you got your Infrared... Congrats!!! I doubled on up on Olives..should know whether I double up on Infrared's in a few mins.. :tongue:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom