ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you get the same size as your belugas? any difference in fit?

Yea went with a size 14 again. Still happy I did but I am curious how my true size of 13 really fits. But I didn't want to take any chances. They def fit like the belugas

nah man, walk in, no line, drop cash, outie

adidas culver opened early too, in and out in 10

just need Glendale and im leaving work soon so will be done
Bout to hit my pickups

this is gonna be funny picking up so many 
laugh.gif

walking in Champs holding FA bags like a Pig

Thank you!

Like someone else said too, you might want a full size even. V1 size TTS fits fine for me with a little room. I could size down half probably. V2 Belugas I went TTS and it was a bit tight so if you like a just right fit with today's release then size up half from TTS but if you want a looser fit size up a full size on today's release. I personally would only go half size to be safe.

Picked up a green. Spot had about 8 or so unclaimed. They played a guessing game (ask for a sz, if right you get it, if wrong back of the line). Mad because I should have had at least a pair. All small sizes (4, 5, largest was 8.5). Dudes who guessed right ended up guessing right at least twice. I woulda claimed rigged had this old german lady not guessed and won a couple too haha. Anyways fair is fair. Got the pair I wanted. This release was meh overall.

Looking at my green pair in hand. Love that they're basically olive green. Most versatile color of the 3 imo. Fall/winter ready

Pointless. Just carted a size 12 on mobile as soon as Green's went live and got to checkout and tried paying within 15 seconds and product was out of stock. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom