ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am the lone wolf with the shipping issues on there? I wanna pull my hair out right now lmao

You are not alone. When I was doing express checkout thru PP.. the shipping address was to a James in CT. Im not a James and I live in Cali

W T F

Last edited:
B
Like someone else said too, you might want a full size even. V1 size TTS fits fine for me with a little room. I could size down half probably. V2 Belugas I went TTS and it was a bit tight so if you like a just right fit with today's release then size up half from TTS but if you want a looser fit size up a full size on today's release. I personally would only go half size to be safe.
Do the V2's stretch out a bit like the V1's after wear?

Funny how with all the kids in school , it is still hard to cop them because of the low stock level of ADC. 

so how was adc guys 

didn't bother with it & that's  a first

how did it stack up against past releases?

team manuel stike again?

After attending SneakerCon in NYC a few weeks back, I'm convinced only bot users have cooked on every single Yeezy release. It really has ruined the culture. I'm talking about 10 year old kids with 30 pairs of 350 v2's at a table, sitting and counting their money.

I'm not salty; I understand supply and demand. It's just a bit frustrating when you know these kids have parents shelling out a couple hundred dollars for bots so their kids can make some money, while we all sit back and try the legitimate way.

May just have to hit the resale market for once.

Paid 3 different times on shiekh on 3 different sizes.. never got a confirmation :smh:

I guess paypal was the way to go? smfh :smh:

Still 0 sleep 0 yeezys

any team manual here in NYC ? I firmly believe it's impossible. 0/Every Release. Not salty though, only tried to cop to eat

so how was adc guys 

team manuel stike again?

**** show. Probably the fastest selling release I've experienced for a Yeezy recently

After attending SneakerCon in NYC a few weeks back, I'm convinced only bot users have cooked on every single Yeezy release. It really has ruined the culture. I'm talking about 10 year old kids with 30 pairs of 350 v2's at a table, sitting and counting their money.

I'm not salty; I understand supply and demand. It's just a bit frustrating when you know these kids have parents shelling out a couple hundred dollars for bots so their kids can make some money, while we all sit back and try the legitimate way.

May just have to hit the resale market for once.
Why would they need their parents money if they're sitting at a table Counting stacks.. 
laugh.gif

don't be mad

so how was adc guys 

team manuel stike again?

Don't know the exact numbers but ADC stock was extremely low. Barely anyone copped on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom