ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

roll.gif

YUP
So i see these a lot for months in-hand in ppl's social media...

can somone please tell me that these are fake  ?

or do ppl really have these from adidas and are samples?

Lot of these were also at Sneakercon being sold

They did it like 2 weeks ago instore.
Ah thats probably why. I live in the MIDWEST where there are NO sneaker stores at all so I obviously couldn't enter the instore raffle. My only options are online raffles / attempt to buy online / buy from resellers. Well I did win one... but got cancelled.

Last edited:
So i see these a lot for months in-hand in ppl's social media...

can somone please tell me that these are fake ?
or do ppl really have these from adidas and are samples?

Lot of these were also at Sneakercon being sold

unless you know Kanye/someone high up at adidas...

99% are fake

These don't look at all pink in hand like I've been seein in pics.

Like these even more now..

Anyone still waiting on green pair to be shipped from ADC?

Last edited:
Ah thats probably why. I live in the MIDWEST where there are NO sneaker stores at all so I obviously couldn't enter the instore raffle. My only options are online raffles / attempt to buy online / buy from resellers. Well I did win one... but got cancelled.

View media item 2246193
That's such a bummer man. [emoji]128542[/emoji] All YZY SZN 1 was impossible to win only 1 or 2 stores actually got something. (Rigged) SZN 2 was nearly impossible as well...SZN 3 is cake for some reason.

how were ppl at sneakcon displaying and selling these if fake...isnt that largely embarressing and very noticeable?
Wondering the same, is it that they are really good fakes or that they haven't released yet so nothing to compare them too and these people just believe that they're real?

What's everyone's consensus on the sizing for these? Im a 9.5 and that's what I entered in the raffle but they miscounted I guess and gave me a 9 as a constellation (not complaining lol). I wanna do a swap but I saw some videos saying these fit small so I just wanna know if I should try for a 9.5 or a 10. Any help would be much appreciated!

What's everyone's consensus on the sizing for these? Im a 9.5 and that's what I entered in the raffle but they miscounted I guess and gave me a 9 as a constellation (not complaining lol). I wanna do a swap but I saw some videos saying these fit small so I just wanna know if I should try for a 9.5 or a 10. Any help would be much appreciated!
im 10 in v1

i have a 10 in v2 beluga (wish was a 10.5 but i can deal with it)

i have to have 10.5 in new v2 

(wide foot though)

how were ppl at sneakcon displaying and selling these if fake...isnt that largely embarressing and very noticeable?

Wondering the same, is it that they are really good fakes or that they haven't released yet so nothing to compare them too and these people just believe that they're real?

I'm pretty sure they ordered those fakes from China. Its hard to tell/legit check those pairs since... they're not even out yet lol

The V2 fakes are scary close to the real ones and is extremely difficult to authenticate IMO (which is why i dont do legit checks for v2s)

Last edited:
anyone experience size swaps in [legit] stores ?

i know some will put me on blast for some this but want to see others expereinces or opinions on this before i push this [much] further...

Situtation:
I swapped sizes for both my red [from adidas] & copper [from footlocker] v2 with a "legit" brick&mortar store that owns a few stores

$45 cash for each swap & i even gave them better sizes e.g., my size 8 and 8.5 for much larger size

store was closed, guy was trying to leave, i personally knew one of the other owners knowing their "legt" so, was all good fam [supposedly]

so I didnt look at the copper pair and just briefly looked at the red

& i was quickly hesistant on the red; small things at first, it didnt have the paper fill padding inside, no inside size sticker and the box paper seemed little different

However, one of the owners said, if you have any questions just come back tomorrow with them and my biz partner can answer them for you, these are his shoes so im not able to.

Okay cool.

I go home & start noticing other off things about both shoes now, i text the same night an hr later another owner of the store telling him these things and he said hey no problem come by tomorrow.

i go by very next day & the 3rd owner was there and those are his shoes, however, he said he will not give me a different pair nor unswap them to give me back mine. "Deal is done" and if i wasn't feeling it i shouldnt have done it. I told him, i said to your biz partner owner few things feel off already and he told me to come by tomrorow with them to ask you... he said that was his bad and my bad so it cancels out. its done

***isnt this sketch af though?

Last edited:
anyone experience size swaps in [legit] stores ?
i know some will put me on blast for some this but want to see others expereinces or opinions on this before i push this [much] further...

Situtation:

Time for you to make a post on Reddit and close their shop down..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom