ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
head start? Yeah I'm going to excuse myself from this adult talk. I don't even know what that is so I'll just take my L somewhere else.

Spent $6 on Monday evening to get a secondary FTA account to Gold status. Just checked and it finally updated this evening. 6m headstart on another account. Just hope to get in on one pair of these shoes. 

good luck to all. 

running the Robot during the drop while I line up for the FOG release

only entered 3 raffles 

At this point, I probably shouldn't even buy these after tripling up on Space Jams but I remember Yeezys are almost assuredly an L so there really is no harm in trying. Hopefully, 10-20 years from now Yeezys will be more widely available but I seriously have my doubts.

So tried getting a code from FTA Santa Monica and employee took my phone to enter the code. Sorry guys but seems like they are getting more strict.

So tried getting a code from FTA Santa Monica and employee took my phone to enter the code. Sorry guys but seems like they are getting more strict.
Employee had me do that too. It's not like I'm going to even let it get to the point where he's like "well if you don't I can't let you have the head start".  They're really trying to make people work, and even after all that people are still take L's lol.

Limited? I thought people believed yeezy mafia's leaks. I highly doubt there are half a mill produced.

hey, first time poster, 30 day lurker here. just wanted to introduce myself and thank you guys for the info and the laughs! This will be the first yeezy release that I am actually putting in a good effort to cop some yeezys. before this thread, i would just take my chances with the adidas/eastbay/random boutique sites. I've learned quite a bit in the last 30 days thanks to yall and i hope i can cook on multiple pairs to return the favor. 1 pair is cool tho because i wear my kicks! Good luck to everyone. if anyone is in the DMV area, hit me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom